Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beat my lousy day.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    no son, tis not the xbox, tis the wimmins!!! the wimmins!!!
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Like I said in that other thread, you can't get women cuz you wanna see GDA naked...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar
    FD knows 2 women that grapple??!??! We need to start hanging out with him.
    Actually, there's a couple of girls at my gym that do NHB fighting. I don't really know most of them, though; they're usually there on nights I'm not.

Hey, anytime you're in Jersey...
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I'll definitely let you know if I'm ever in the area
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

youre just jealous cos i didnt ask to see you naked

nah, you're jealous because I could see GDA naked and still get women

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

(i need a crying smiley here)

I'll definitely let you know if I'm ever in the area
    Actually, if any KFO peeps that I've talked with are ever in the NJ area, let me know; I'm happy to get together for dinner and such.

An' if you're of a grappling bent, I'm always up for rolling with someone I haven't before.

Seven: I may be in Chicago this summer sometime; that's where you are, right? If you want to grab a beer or something, I'll let you know when I know more.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Nah, I'm in TN but I have a lot of family in chi and the surrounding area, so I get to train with the KFO chi guys alot. WaterDragon, Royal Dragon, Fa_Jing, Drake, Crumble, Crippled Avenger, Cipher and some others are all in the area, so there are plenty of peeps you can meet with when you get there

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

My bad, Xeb - didn't mean to rub it in. Don't worry, be happy! Turn that frown upside down, like this:

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

ok

Nah, I'm in TN but I have a lot of family in chi and the surrounding area, so I get to train with the KFO chi guys alot. WaterDragon, Royal Dragon, Fa_Jing, Drake, Crumble, Crippled Avenger, Cipher and some others are all in the area, so there are plenty of peeps you can meet with when you get there
    Ah, okay. If I do go to Chicago, it'll be for a Catch Wrestling get together with Tony Ceccine's students, so I doubt I'll have a lot of time to spare, but I'll try and look some folks up.

MP, sounds like you should have let that fatty Rogue hit you with one of his paralyzing attacks, then you would have had a much better day.

Hmmm,m let's see how my day stacks up...woke up and my wife was in the mood....
    made an omelet for breakfast
    did an hour of calisthenics and running, felt great after so took the dog for a walk and a run in the yard.
    2pm rolled around, my wife was still in the mood....
    had lunch at my favorite chinese place.
    played PS2 and finally beat SH2!!!
    Got together with a buddy and did 2 hours of training on the mats
    had dinner at a great mongolian barbecue...
    watched a movie with my wife, I was in the mood...

ok, you win!