Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sumo is f@*!ing stupid

sumo is f@*!ing stupid

i mean really ... what the hell is the point? why is there a sport where you intentionally get inhumanly obese? i guess if it were designed to give people who were already fatasses something active to do it wouldn't be that bad, but they will only want to put on more weight not lose it. only the japanese ....
    where's my beer?

"what the hell is the point?"

answer 1: To push the other guy out of the ring or make him fall down.

answer 2: To gain vast wealth and adulation.

answer 3: Um...that's all I got.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"To gain vast wealth and adulation"

.... for being a big tub of sh it. i just don't get it.
    where's my beer?

they're actually pretty physically fit - apart from their massive size. i've seen a sumo wrestler do a full split to take a guy down

anyways... the chicks man! think of the chicks!
    Travis

structure in motion

I'd put a Summo up against Royce anyday. Royce would get squished
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Have to agree with TJD.

Ever seen the Wifes of those Sumo-Wrestlers.

Never mind that the successful rikishi are looked after for the rest of their lifes with no worries about money, etc.

GDA is just jealous that he hasn't got the money and chicks.

A sumo made a split and won? I thought ya lost if you touched the floor? Or something... I have to agree that Sumo is quite stupid, but they could probebly kick Royce's ass ANY day! No seriously, how do you throw anything at a mountain of fat?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Re: sumo is f@*!ing stupid

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i mean really ... what the hell is the point? they will only want to put on more weight not lose it. only the japanese ....
    An average workout for these guys would put your scrawny ass in the hospital (as could the most casual swat from one of these athletes, btw)

They have money coming out the ears and the most beautiful women in the world on the arm.

You really don't see the point?

I dont see why Americans couldnt be good at sumo what with the need to be massively over weight....Oh thats right you have to be fit as well.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

no i dont see the point. and i never said they couldnt move or they couldnt fight. i said their sport is fu cking stupid. money ... girls ... fame ... all these rewards for being fat fu cks ... it just doesnt make any sense.
    where's my beer?

... and it just aint right to call a cancer bi tch scrawny. that's just low man.
    where's my beer?

Japan's got a wierd-ass culture, no question about it. Trying to understand it seems a futile task... Just sit back and enjoy

i said their sport is fu cking stupid. money ... girls ... fame ... all these rewards for being fat fu cks ... it just doesnt make any sense.
    Thus spake the skinny fu ck

Originally posted by Kinjit
    Japan's got a wierd-ass culture, no question about it. Trying to understand it seems a futile task... Just sit back and enjoy
    Everybody's got a wierd-ass culture. It all depends on where you're lookin' at it from (that sounds dirty somehow)

... and it just aint right to call a cancer bi tch scrawny. that's just low man.

???????????????????????????????????????????????