Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brazilian jiujitsu causes impotence!

brazilian jiujitsu causes impotence!

Okay, I'm joking. But Sue Johansen is talking to the girlfriend of a BJJ player who's lost interest in sex with her. She says there's no steroid issues, and probably the other performance enhancers (creatine, etc.) have nothing to do with it.

So, is it that he's getting his 'satisfaction' on the mat? Or is it just that BJJ really is better than sex?

(No offense to the wrestlers here, really. I just thought it was funny enough to share.)

OMG! Now there's a guy who bruised his nuts black and blue during sex.

It's just a crazy night on "Sex Talk." I love Sue Johansen. But not like that.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Who's Sue Johansen?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

She's the grandma-aged and looking host of some call-in sex shows. She's Canadian, but here shows air here in the states as well on "Oxygen" which is supposedly a 'women's' network, so I suppose I may be singling myself out for further mockery by revealing I watch this. On the other hand, I don't care: it's a fun, informative show. She's smart, tolerant, and well informed. Think of her as the anti-Dr. Laura, if that helps.

http://oxygen.com/sexshow/
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Cool. I have no idea who Dr Laura is either, as it goes, but I get the idea now!

So, you watch women's channels then do you?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Not a lot. But I do like this show. I mean...she gives advice to guys who bruise their nuts! What's not to like?
    Crippled Avenger

Me confused.

impotent = lack of want to have sex with someone.

I always thought impotent had to with probs of getting it up or fathering kids.

Guess I need a new dictionary.

Can't argue with that!

Laughing Cow - You're right, my headline is inaccurate and sensationalistic. Guess why I chose it?
    Crippled Avenger

Originally posted by Laughing Cow
    Me confused.

impotent = lack of want to have sex with someone.

I always thought impotent had to with probs of getting it up or fathering kids.

Guess I need a new dictionary.
    You were right. Impotence is not being able to get it up.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Come on, we all got the point. Right?
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Originally posted by Sho
    Come on, we all got the point. Right?
    "Got the point", heh heh heh heh
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

That would reflect negatively on her if a straight man would rather roll around with men than bang her.

Originally posted by Ford Prefect
    That would reflect negatively on her if a straight man would rather roll around with men than bang her.
    No, I really think it would reflect more about the guy's sexuality than anything about his woman!

I think the guy needs to get his priorities straight and his ducks in a row, otherwise he will sleep in a cold lonely bed.

Anything done to extremes is bad, MA included.

Potentate..

In addition to BJJ causing impotence, it can also cause self-importance and impudence!
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness...