Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quotes

Lightbulb Quotes

If you read this type down atleast one quote about not giving up or being a worrior...something of the sort.

Thanks.
    IXIJoeKaveyIXI

If Wing Chun was a man, he would be The Man...

"Do or do not; There is no try"

"Come not between the dragon and his wrath"

"stick to the fight when you're hardest hit, it's when things seem worse that you must not quit"
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

we've done several quotes threads over the past year or two - if you do a search and look through them, you can probably find more.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

"To live, to die"
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

"Everthing is mind over matter, I don't mind and it don't matter!"
    Sgt. Gary Horton, U.S. Army Rangers
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

from Pooty Tang

J.B.: "Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, probably kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!"

He who makes the next to last mistake wins. - Some chess dude.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

"I have come to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

- Rowdy Roddy Piper, from They Live
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"You're going down!"

- Ash, "Evil Dead II"

Beat that, CSN!
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

"Inside of a ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down. It's staying down that's wrong." - Muhammad Ali

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison

"Use what talents you possess/ The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." - William Blake

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -(Steve Prefontaine)

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look too surprised." - Anonymous
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Hmmm...well, Evil Dead II is a better movie than They Live, so I guess I'll have to kick it up a notch.

"Don't call me Mister. I may be old, but I can still whip you to a frazzle."

- John Wayne, in The Searchers

Okay, maybe that was more like two or three notches.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 01-06-2003 at 08:12 AM.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Ohh, pulling the big guns now...

"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumb!tch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his d@mn house down."

- Clint Eastwood, "The Unforgiven"
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

One more and I really have to leave...

"Ah, little lad, you're staring at my fingers. Would you like me to tell you the little story of right-hand/left-hand? The story of good and evil? H-A-T-E! It was with this left hand that old brother Cain struck the blow that laid his brother low. L-O-V-E! You see these fingers, dear hearts? These fingers has veins that run straight to the soul of man. The right hand, friends, the hand of love. Now watch, and I'll show you the story of life. Those fingers, dear hearts, is always a-warring and a-tugging, one agin t'other. Now watch 'em! Old brother left hand, left hand he's a fighting, and it looks like love's a goner. But wait a minute! Hot dog, love's a winning! Yessirree! It's love that's won, and old left hand hate is down for the count!"

-Bob Mitchum (oh, so ironically) in Night of the Hunter
    Crippled Avenger

"What would Brian boy tonto do, if he were here right now... he'd make a plan and he'd follow through, thats what Brian boy tonto'd do."
    strike!

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what."
    Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Cody
    "The truth is more important than the facts." (Frank Lloyd Wright)
    "The weight of the sun doesn't keep it from rising." (Cody)