Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

qy Guest

Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

I was wondering about your internal practices . Also would like to know about how adding the 6th animal has helped your system. I am very interested in seeing a demo of the sheperds staff form does anyone know where I can see a tape on this?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

illusionfist Guest
    We are a tightly knit group and we don't make videos. We are afraid we will suffer from sifus learning our stuff from bootlegs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Peace [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

qy Guest
    how can I get info then, I would like to see a demo before commiting to this system? I heard you do some uniqe forms like Yak and the sheep grazing?

illusionfist Guest
    How did you come across the sacred Iron Sheep Grazing Spinal Compression Wire form?

illusionfist Guest
    Our most sacred technique is the Gra Zing Fist utilized in our Yak Form in the 6 animals set

qy Guest
    I heard that this is an amazing form developing "hot chi" and the hui yin area is opened? what is the fighting application of this skill?

Wow I am so excited to learn about this system.

[This message has been edited by qy (edited 09-04-2000).]

illusionfist Guest
    Our Great Grandmaster Hu Flung Dung is the one who perfected the Iron Sheep Grazing Spinal Compression Wire form.

Self-Thinking Follower Guest
    Qy, if your referring to the staff form, by the same name, required in Ching Wu (Mo) studies, I believe ESPY has a tape available of the Ying Jow Pai version, from the school of Leung,Shum -sifu.

qy Guest
    In the Yak forms what kind of footwork do you use? what are the other 5 animals I only know of Yak ?

qy Guest
    wow STW thanks for the tip, Has anyone eles seen this tape?

Or, you could visit Song of Shan at He-man province, he's one of those monks.

illusionfist Guest
    We also use the no shadow bucking kick, a very dangerous technique. The sound that cultivates the internal energy for the move is "baaaaaaaaaahhh"

qy Guest
    STF full of info on this topic, thanks for the help... do you have an email address for one of these monks?
    I would like more info on this rare family style of Hung Gar.

Yep, Billy G @ milkme.com

illusionfist Guest
    Hot Chi is utilized for the techniques "Fierce Black Sheep Descends the mountain" and "Hungry Black Sheep Eats the Grass."