Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

qy Guest
    STF his email must be down, I tried to send, but got an error. Illusion I am still wondering about the Hot Chi development? Any special diet for this? I heard there is.

Self-Thinking Follower Guest
    What about the sheep poo palm, it not only hurts it smells too!

illusionfist Guest
    Grandmaster Hu Flung Dung decreed that the special diet should never be devulged, it would be a sin against our elders. The Hot Chi can never be known by outside styles.

qy Guest
    I heard the the sheep poo palm starts out internal then progresses to external, what process allows this to happen?

thanks again guys for your help

But I was wondering what foods create the hot chi, can you give me just a lil info on this?

[This message has been edited by qy (edited 09-04-2000).]

illusionfist Guest
    What goes in, must come out [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You have to cook your hands in the hot beans, then scoop them up and eat them (secret) this gets the Go Tee (Gu-chi) flowing, eventually your body will make
    the sound (Secret). You must'nt go to the
    toilet for 18 hours. When you blow, quickly smear the excrement on your palms (secret Shaolin dit dat jow) and let it stay there
    another 18 hours. After this you will be able to knock out anyone with a wave of the hand.

illusionfist Guest
    **** it STF, you have devulged the sacred knowledge. Grandmaster Hu Flung Dung and master Hu Flung Pu will seek their revenge!!!!!

Oh No!, help! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

qy Guest
    STF follower you seem to know a lot about this system, thats great. You have been very helpful, I would not worry about illusions threat, I do not believe he has the authority to threaten you only the GM and his son have that kind of power!! rest easy and share away

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    Self Thinking Follower, you shall pay dearly for your transgression.

May the Black Sheep Bless You

Naaah, I'm still scared!

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    Todai illusionfist, you shall not speak of our clan any longer. From now on, myself and my father, Hu Flung Dung, will speak on behalf of Black Sheep Hung Gar. Go to the alter and repent for your sins against the elders!!!!

qy Guest
    Sifu Hu Flung Pu I am honored to have you here. I was want to know many things about your art. Is hot chi the main skill of your system? Also I hear your uniforms are wool in order to increase stress while training, is this safe? Other then beans what eles in in the hot chi diet?

Thanks

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    It is a sin to talk about the Hot Chi diet. My father decreed against it. Our woolen uniforms help harness our chi so that we may use it more effectively when we use the Gra Zing Fist.

qy Guest
    Sifu,

thanks for your responces. What are the weapons in your system? other then the staff before mentioned, and what are the other 5 animals?