Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    My father will reply to that in do time.

qy Guest
    I will be deeply honored if your father takes the time to reply!!! I look forward to it.

MoQ Guest
    I believe that there is a great deal of misinformation involving the Hak Yau Yang. I am quite sure it is just one of the ruminating styles and NOT the main herd as some of their lambchop shifus have claimed.

These styles are reputed to have developed the split-toe boot that the Nin family popularized in the 80's, but this particular branch has been termed as "Nothing more than a bunch of Meadow Munchers"...
    While others go on to say that the "Baaa Ging" so-called, behind the distinctive "Wooly Palm", can leave the victim with the sensation of wearing a very itchy sweater! This technique is sometimes called "The Revenge of the Hark Yau Yang"...NOT the Grei Zing Kuen, as some claim, that is INTERNAL and developed by peaceful rumination under the guidance of a Qualified Teacher ONLY.

How it came to merge with the Gar(tm), I shudder to think... I suspect another Kempo Konspiracy!

Many folks nowadays agree that before Hu Flung Dung, there was NO Hak Yau Yang and perhaps he is the orignal "Black Sheep". They also are saying that before Hu Flung-Pu there was no Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar, but how ever you look at it, Flung Dung and Flung Pu are responsible for the Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar we have today and it's these men who will probably be the art's sole practitioners.

[This message has been edited by MoQ (edited 09-04-2000).]

illusionfist Guest
    ROFLMAO!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

This has to be the biggest inside joke in the world, well.... next to this years presidential election [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Peace

[This message has been edited by illusionfist (edited 09-04-2000).]

DF Guest
    Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar translated as Black sheep Hung Gar or initial B S Hung Gar, is a family style predated the Shaolin Temple.
    It was devloped in the high mountains of China. Legends has it that a lonely sheperd was trying to attack a black sheep and the yak came to the sheep rescue. Together the yak and the sheep were able to defeat the sheperd. The young sheperd's son witnesssed this battle and later got the inspiration to developed the first form of this system, The Yak and Sheep Double Fist Form.
    QY, the hot chi internal diet must be a proper mixture of beans and garlic. Beside you must train your mind to be like so many masters here in this forum. You must be full of hot chi in spirit. This internal is a combination of physical odor and a big belly full of it.

peace

DF

You guys totally crack me up ...I especially like the Grandmaster's name [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

LAMP J Guest
    hu flung dung,

how dare you claimed to be grandmaster.

i am the one and only linerage holder of the system. you never learned the whole hot chi internal of this great system. you only know how to send chi out thru one opening not both end.
    stop telling lies, i am the only true linerage holder.

qy Guest
    Wow I never expected so much help from everyone.
    Lamp J, what do you know of the founder, do you have any basis for the accusation? Hu Flung Pu has been the recognized Grandmaster for as long as I have known about this system. He and his son have been teaching about "hot chi" since the day they were born, hot chi runs strong in their family.

MoQ, as usual I would like to know where you get your info. You come off like you know the famed Hu Flung Pu and Hu Flung Dung? Where is your respect for these great men of CMA??

DF thanks for the feedback, is there anyplace I can get a demo tape to view? Also the question of the other animals has not been answered. I only know of the Yak , and the BS (of course).

Thanks again for all the info

[This message has been edited by qy (edited 09-05-2000).]

LAMP J Guest
    qy,
    you want prove of my hot chi skill?
    You doubt my linerage?
    The Hu family is a total frault.
    I am the only one in the world that can teach and perform hot chi comes out from both end.
    Hu only knows one sound in the spinal compression form and has to use wool uniforms to build hot chi, while i can discharge hot chi at will.

Hu Flung Dong,
    I am challenging to a match to settle this one and for all.

LAMP J Guest
    Before you guyws stareted, dont make fun of me english.
    my hot chi is melting some of thee keys of mi keyboard

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    Lamp J- You have dishonored my family and the BS Hung Gar lineage, you shall pay dearly for your actions.

MoQ Guest
    Mr. Lamp J- Although you may be out standing in your field, I am afraid you have bitten of more than you can chew, no matter how many stomachs you may have...

You see, the Black Sheep Hung Ga was "founded" by Hu Flung Dung! He himself has never posted on this thread, being rather sheepish on these issues, but his son Flung Pu is the one making all these bleeting claims.

Some say that Flung Pu never learned the entire style and instead mixed what he knew with Kempo to develop the tell-tale NUMBERED LINES as in Sheep #1 through 10 and even including lines of Yak and Cow and pieces of other Ruminating Styles for lines 11 through 18. This of course is complete HOOEY and not to be considered authentic in the least!

The woolen Gi has never been the traditional uniform! Everyone knows the Chinese always wear busboy jackets...

Find yourself doing straight numbered lines of techniques? I thought so... Please, refrain from trying to claim a lineage so completely airtight, and quite literally "well-fenced".

I submit that THIS is the source of the material you claim as your own and trying to change the name to American Rampo Do or Sheep Hoof Pai will not save you from being exposed as a farm fraud!

LAMP J Guest
    Straight number line of techniques!!! LOL

our footwork is very complicated. WE do NOT
    do our moves in straight line. We run around with our tail bone up high pointing to the sky to release chi.

So please dont comment on our style when you know nothing of it.

LAMP J Guest
    Hu,
    if you really know our style, do you know the name of the footwork that i just described?

qy Guest
    LampJ I find your claims impossible to believe!! How dare you challenge Hu Flung Pu? Your claims about "hot chi" are lies as well.

Please Hu Flung Pu, and Hu Flung Dung continue to visit this board and share your knowledge with the rest of the members here. I would love to hear the answers to my questions from my earlier posts.