Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

LAMP J Guest
    qy
    answer your questions? i was the only who share the secrets of our foot works.
    the six animals, black sheep, yak, rabbit, rat, donkey and earth worm.

i will luv to send you a tape of our system but my hot chi made it impossibe for any camera crews to stay in the same room with me to finish filming.

LAMP J Guest
    Notice to all,

A challenge match was fought between me and Hu Flung Dong to prove who is the linerage holder.

I am here to inform all of you that Hu will not be around any more, My hot chi was to much for him.

qy Guest
    Lamp J you are dreaming. No way you could defeat the great Hu Flung Dung!!! I doubt your story and ask you to in some way proove yourself to this board!!!

Moderator Moderator!!!

LAMP J Guest
    qy,

who are you to doubt me.

I am the great Lamp J!!!

Noone can blows hot chi like i can!!

qy Guest
    Lamp J list I'd like to see you list your lineage here. Maybe a scan of your certification or a video of your skills. First and foremost proff that you killed Hu Flung Dung as well!!!

LAMP J Guest
    qy,

you are ****ing me off.

If you continue to insult me, i will cyper dim mark you and make smell my chi.

you have been warned

qy Guest
    Ha, I do not fear a fraud like you!! Your boasts are only that. EVERYONE in this forum KNOWS that the Hu family has the responsibility of carrying on the system. LampJ I think you are a sad person. Perhaps if you humble yourself to the Hu family they will take you on as a student. With this attitude you will never learn the BS Hung Ga you seem to so admire.

Wing Pew Guest
    ATTN!!!

I am here to proclaim that I am the sole inheritor of the BS Hung Gar. BS Hung Gar is actually derived from MY Dreadful Winter Style. Not only that, but the BSHG has incorperated MY Black Flamingo Technique!!!

What is next? Are you planning on steeling my 116 Wooden Dumass Techniques?!

As for you , LAMP J. I really don't think you have what it takes to carry on the name, BS Hung Gar. I chanllenge you.

LAMP J, I also don't think that you defeated Hu Flung Dung. So therefore, I challenge Hu. But if what you say is true, I then will challenge Hu Flung Pu.

Name the day, time, and place, I want this to be as publice as possible.

Until then,
    Grand Master Wing Pew

[This message has been edited by Wing Pew (edited 09-09-2000).]

LAMP J Guest
    you dare challenge me pew. lol

you are no grandmaster, dont need to steal your ******* techniques becasue you dont have it all.

it is really 116 and a half wooden ******* techniques.

you dont even have the last half move. LOL

any place any time
    Fine you must put up $10,000 for my travel expanse, then i will come and meet you.

How about Disny Land

qy Guest
    Ok Ok was is the real master? I have heard of Wing Pews skills. I wonder if LampJ has what it takes to defeat Wing. Hu Flung Pu had better come forward soon and end all of this trouble!!!

LAMP J Guest
    qy you are still here,
    do like the cyper dim mark i performed on you. Do you have an urge to type all day and look at the computer all night. lol

if youdo, my dim mark is working,
    pu is too scare to face me

lets end this once and for all, someone put up the money, i ll meet you any where any time

Wing Pew Guest
    Okay LAMP J, let us see what you are made of. I will wire you the money, $10,000 was it?

Okay, it is on it's way. And I say, we meet at Euro Disney instead.

Until then...

Wing Pew Guest
    qy...

Can I trust you to come with me to Euro Disney with me, I'll pay ofcourse, to be a witness?

LAMP J Guest
    Good!! the fight is on
    Send the money thru western union to the sheep farm in syzchen village. once i get the cash, i will meet you on sept 13 in euro disney front entrance
    i dont want to pay for the entrance fee unless you will include it in the wireing of money,

just look for a guy in wool cloths and a big head. you cant miss me, i have been told i have the biggest head in the world.

qy Guest
    I would not go to a "Hot Chi" demo, let alone a challenge!!!

I would like to hear about what happens though. I wish you the best Wing Pew, in your battle. Thanks for the invite, but as I do not have any skills in dealing with "hot chi" I think it would be more then a little uncomfortable for me there.