Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Attn:Hark Yau Yang Hung Gar practioners

Hu Flung Pu Guest
    What is this crap about my father being challenged? This is an absolute lie and i can assure you that Lamp J knows nothing about Hot Chi, it is just something he learned off of bootleg videos that were pirated from an underground and private demo.

Lamp J you flatulent fiend, i now challenge you in order to protect my family name. And when i'm done with you, i'm gonna take out this Wing Pew person as well.

[This message has been edited by Hu Flung Pu (edited 09-09-2000).]

LAMP J Guest
    pew,

money has been recieved.

Thank you very much, but i will not meet you at Euro Disney. I now have money to spend. ha ha

You now have my blessing as the linerage holder, young grasshopper.
    You have pass the most important test in our great system with your cash.

qy Guest
    Hu Flung Pu it is good to hear from you. No one takes this LampJ guy serious!!! You hold the true lineage, thanks for standing tall!

So tell me...I've heard this crazy rumor that you can actually see this secret kuan demonstrated by Tom Hanks and Dan Akroyd in Dragnet.Is that really true? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Ben Gash Guest
    Wing Pew, so, you are proclaiming to teach BS Hung Gar now? Personally I don't care what you call that mish mash style you teach, but when you claim to be the sole inheritor of forms that I and my master taught you, I must take exception! The 116 wooden ******* is a well known Wan King Fist form, and one of only three that we taught you (along with Pocket Rocket and Blurring Elbow) before you left to found your own school.
    Know this! You are now a sworn enemy of the Wan King Fist Guan, and should you come in contact with any members, Tek Guan will ensue, and you shall be "beaten" into a quivering, sticky mess! Thus have I decreed!
    Ben Gash
    64th Generation inheritor of Wan King Fist
    Head of the international Harmonius Ecstasy Pugilistic Association

UnknownAgent Guest
    Oh no, Ben Gash has put the mark on Wing Pu. While Hu Flung Pu plots to avenge his family name. But what of Lamp J will he get away with Wing Pu's cash? And where is Hu Flung Dong.

Tune in next time for Hung Gar B.S.... (da da da da da da dum!)

Wing Pew Guest

What is going on?

LAMP J: You have no right to take my money and dishonor this sacred system of the Dreadful Winter Style! You are nothing! If I ever find you out on the street I am gonna let you feel the wrath of the real HOT CHI!!!

QY: I am disapointed in you. Even though this LAMP J turned out to be nothing more than a 'RICH' child, playing stupid games, I thought I could count on you. It is not the fact that I am out $10,000, but it is the principle of the matter. You were suppose to have my back (just not too close), and tell the world of my honorable win.

Hu Flung Pu: I guess it comes down to this.

***I CHANLENGE YOU TO THE DEATH FOR THE STYLE!***

Give me your responce as soon as possible.

BEN GASH: Who are you? I have never heard of you before. Have we ever met before? Aren't you that guy who came to my school a few years ago? All you did was make fun of MY style!!! You just came and learned a few forms and now you think you can propagate on this situation?

***I CHANLENGE YOU AND ANYONE FROM YOUR FRAUD STYLE!!!***

***I think you are you really LAMP J trying to play another game on me. You will get no more money from me!!!***

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Soon the world will know who the sole inheritor of the Dreadful Winter Style is!!! [/quote]

qy Guest
    Oh I sure did not mean to upset anyone by not attenting the "hot chi" showdown!!!

I do respect BS Hung Gar and all it has to offer, it's just not my style. I do say that as long as I have known about BS Hung Gar, Hu Flung Dung has been the Grandmaster.

All this bickering is quite silly, I know why don't you all get out your certificates, and prove yourselves here on kungfu online!!!! Everyone knows that if a master is gonna prove themselves they are gonna prove it here. KFonline can really make or break a Kung Fu Master. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

btw, El Paso is not REAL TX

The Iceman Guest

Yau Yang Hung Gar

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LAMP J Guest
    wing pew.

you no good son of a *****
    you sent me fake money.
    I am sitting in jail because of it.

Wait till i get out, i will hunt you down

Wing Pew Guest
    BRING IT ON!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

qy Guest

Hu Flung Pu an d Wing Pew lovers????

I heard today that these two are lovers!!! The two have united to try to bring Lamp J down. I found out that LampJ is the true holder to the BS hung gar lineage. My apoligies to Lamp J on this. It seems that this was all to bring attention to the Hu lineage of BS Hung Gar.

The Hu lineage is mixed up with JKD and Kenpo concepts from Wing Pew's style. This watered down version of the BS Hung Gar is not what I thought it was. I am starting to think that Lamp J and Hu Flung Dung are one in the same person. Well Just wanted to share with everyone what I found out about this BS.

btw, El Paso is not REAL TX

qy Guest

I can tell by the silence...........

that I am on the right track, any responces???

El Paso is the great entrance to the great state of TX. Long Live El Paso!!!