Thread: Shaolin Temple in Berlin

Shaolin Temple in Berlin

There was just a report on TV about a "Shaolin Temple" in Berlin over here in Germany. There are five monks from the Temple in China who teach Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Chi Kung, TCM and mainly the Chang Buddhism. They have different "centers" for sports and TCM and so on....I found it very interesting because inside the temple there was a nice atmosphere. In terms of KF they do Shaolin only which looked good so far.
    I had the impression that they make big money with it......they have 400 students, for Tai Chi only, so there is a big demand for such things. Are there any "Shaolin Temples" anywhere else ?? Have you heard about it ? What do you think about this expanse of the Shaolin Temple in the world???
    Greets
    TCS
    Don't be afraid of walking slowly.
    But NEVER halt.

There's a New York branch which is called a Shaolin Temple. I think it's cool spreading good wushu around the world. As long as they aren't using "temple" status to line their own pockets. In other words tricking people into thinking they're money is going towards the Temple and spread of their philosophy/art when it's actually going towards making the "monks" filthey rich