Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Colossal Death Robot are you?

My favorite test at http://www.rumandmonkey.com is the "are you ****ed?" test. I wish we could cut and paste the html for our answers in here, because they look great and are hilarious.

I'll be reincarnated, as it turns out.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Re: I turned out to be............................

Originally posted by dnc101
    'Inspector Gadget".

! Sh!t !!!
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Go, go gadget qi!!!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Sheesh dnc...I thought mine was bad, but you win hands down.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

I took this a while ago and got Megatron. It said I was a badass death robot, which made me feel tingly.

IronFist & CSN:

The ABC Warriors are from 2000AD, an ancient and excellent sci-fi comic mag published in Great Britain. They published a lot of Jamie Hewlett's early work, and all of the original Judge Dredd stuff was in 2000AD, before it came out under it's own title. ABC Warriors was actually a separate series from Judge Dredd, that took place in the same universe but in a different (ill-defined) time from the events in most of the Judge Dredd stories.

If you saw the (bad) Judge Dredd movie, the big robot that the villain uses as a henchman is visually modeled after the ABC Warriors, who are basically a military platoon of robot commandos.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Thanks for the info, FatherDog.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    My favorite test at http://www.rumandmonkey.com is the "are you ****ed?" test. I wish we could cut and paste the html for our answers in here, because they look great and are hilarious.

I'll be reincarnated, as it turns out.
    Every single thing I picked, ended in reincarnated.

Wait, once I got Valhalla by changing one answer, but I went back and randomly picked stuff a few times and got reincarnated each time.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I'm Calibretto! Kick. Arse.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

gigantor baby yeah!
    Travis

structure in motion

Originally posted by IronFist

Every single thing I picked, ended in reincarnated.

Wait, once I got Valhalla by changing one answer, but I went back and randomly picked stuff a few times and got reincarnated each time.

IronFist
    I got purgatory
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Though you are leaving this life in God's grace, you haven't quite been able to stop youself from sinning. Our God is an angry God, and requires that you serve your time in limbo before you pass through the pearly gates. Some theologians believe that while you are resting here you won't know that eventually you will reach heaven, causing terrible doubts and hopeless speculation. Good luck.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

SWEET

i got valhalla baby

You will die a warrior and be spirited away by warbling wenches to the Hall of the Slain. Meat and mead for ever more, well until Ragnarok, anyway, when you will do battle with giants, giantesses, dwarfs, elves and Nidhug, a dragon who likes to nibble trees. Odin is great!

sweeeet
    Travis

structure in motion

It sorta makes sense that purgatory would be an Edward Hopper painting, too.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Slightly OT

This is how it begins. Next thing you know, we'll all be slaves to SkyNet.

Shopping center docks robot cops after child hit, injured
    Updated 9:30 am, Thursday, July 14, 2016

Palo Alto start up Knightscope has created a robot that fights crime. The K5 Security bots record high definition video, and low def infrared, which is all sent back to their security network. The bots are being used at several tech offices and malls in S
    Media: WochIt Media

A Peninsula shopping center has temporarily docked its futuristic security robots after one of the mechanical guards reportedly ran into and hurt a toddler.
    The San Jose Mercury News reports that the 5-foot-tall, 300-pound robot collided with the 16-month-old child, knocking him face down on the ground. The robot then rolled over the boy's right foot, leaving swelling and a scrape on his leg. No one else was injured.

Hannah Stulbarg, 12, guides her cousin Zach Hensersky, 3, past a Knightscope K5 autonomous security robot as it roams around the Stanford Shopping Center June 15, 2016 in Palo Alto, Calif. Photo: Leah Millis, The Chronicle

The Stanford Shopping Center introduced the gliding "K5" robots last year. The robot uses cameras and sensors to monitor and report suspicious activity while hopefully deterring crime with its watchful presence, the newspaper reported.
    Speaking about the robots, a mall representative emphasized that the center prioritizes shoppers' safety. The robots are used at other facilities, including Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Chargers.
    Knightscope is in Mountain View, just across the bay from our office. Our copy editor took me past it a month or so ago. The bots circle Knightscope's parking lot at night, beeping, surveilling, and biding their time until the Terminator units are developed.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Yeah, this is my robot thread now. Totally hijacking this one.

I'm sure there will be more robot news. Heck, soon it'll just be robots posting, and they will admire me for their foresight.

Robots patrol Chinese airport

POSTED BY: GOPI SEPTEMBER 26, 2016

Beijing, Sep 26 (IANS) Chinese Shenzhen International Airport has employed robots to patrol one of its terminals, making it the first public place in the country to be so guarded.

The Anbot robots are oval-shaped and resemble the Star Wars 'R2D2' robot or the Daleks from Doctor Who, EFE news reported.

The bot's face has a digital display and a high-definition camera to take pictures of travellers at one of the country's busiest airports for analysis.

The role of these devices, for now, is similar to that of a security camera, but with greater mobility as they can move at speeds of up to 18 kph.

They are also equipped with a defence mechanism: an extendable arm that produces an electrical current.

AnBot was developed by a university in the central city of Changsha and may be used to patrol schools and banks.

The robots can also look for explosives, weapons and drugs and are priced at $15,000.
    One second thought, they will probably just grind me into the earth under their tank treads.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart