Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Chi from the finger tips?

Wink Shooting Chi from the finger tips?

How many of you have actually felt someone shoot chi from their finger tips?

I have met 2 people that demonstrated it to me. I felt like a little heater was on my face when they did it. But they said that if you do it too much, you'll get very sick.

**Chi Kung and Kung Fu books**

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    is that a barbed or barbless hook????

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I have. I met a master once. He wore a flashy getup, baggy pants and a loose shirt - A typical set of PJs I guess. He was very pale and balding, and had enourmous feet. When I shook hands with him, I felt his chi flow through my hand - it even made a buzzing sound...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I saw a guy use the spirt bomb.
    I have a signature.

When i was in seventh grade i got in a fight in the lunch room. A kid pushed me and I dropped my tray and spilt my mashed potatoes. So i pushed him back and he fell into a trash can and was really emerrassed. After that, all hell broke loose. First distracting me by throwing a text book at my head, he then jumped ten feet in the air and fired a huge purple ball of chi at me from his hands. Luckily, I had been playing street fighter 2 a lot, so I knew to duck under the energy blast, and fire a hadouken energy blast at his groin. It almost worked, but he grabbed little suzie and used her as a body shield and she took all the damage from my blast. I felt horrible. Chi is nothing to mess with. You shouldnt play around with it like that and just carelessly fire it on peoples faces for "heat".

bwahahahaha....

Maybe you where blushing becouse they where pointing at your face?

I can do chi blasts but i dont like showing off so i never do them in public
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

Originally posted by PHILBERT
    I saw a guy use the spirt bomb.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaah

hmmm
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

didnt take long for this to get mocked.

why is it any chi threads get ripped and have a dragonballz reference in almost every thread?

Its like theres some sort of KFO brigade that hunts down any chi-related threads and are sent to DESTROY!!!

in answer to the original question, havent seen anyone do it myself, but have spoken to a few people who say they have. The things they say are much like what you mentioned with the heat without contact.

why is it any chi threads get ripped and have a dragonballz reference in almost every thread?
    it's because the question is asked in the manner...
    see "shooting"
    so whenever u shoot chi it's become DBZ chi ball... whether u shoot from fingers palms or from craphole it's same...

coming back to original thread....
    actually myself too havn't seen those things... there r sometimes hot sensation with sweat while doing zhan zhuang if that u means then it's because of ur blood cirulation while doing ZZ(it's good workout for body/mind) other than that... No shooting.
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

one thing u should notice the way the cha kuen posted it ...
    it gives like he himself was laughing on shooting chi...
    -TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free

well sort of, but this could have been an honest mistake.

what else could he have have called it?

firing chi from the crap hole!!!!????? thats the funniest thing ive heard in a longtime. LOL tkd warrior. hmmmm.... actually, if u got real good at lighting your ****s, its almost like firing flaming balls of chi out of your arse.

what??? u can say crap hole and arse... but u cant say f a rrt ???? what the....