Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emei Bai Mei

Futsan Bakmei is from two Masters Master Liu Shaoliang [Lau Siuleung] and Qiu Taisheng (PS: Students of early student of CLC, no other than Master Xia Hanxiong).

白眉拳谱系
      一代 峨眉山白眉上人 Emei Bakmei Daoist
      二代 广慧禅师 Kwong Wai Monk
      三代 竺法云道长 Juk Fawan Daoist
      四代 张礼泉(当时与龙形拳传人林耀桂号称“东江二虎”、曾当过孙中山先生侍卫) Cheung Lai Chun
      五代 夏汉雄 [Xia Hanxiong] Ha Honhong
      六代 仇乌(仇太生叔父) [Qiu Wu] Sao Wu
      七代 仇太生、刘少良 [Qiu Taisheng and Liu Shaoliang) Sau Taisan & Liu Siuleung
      八代 仇德基(仇太生之子) [Qiu Deji and Liu Weiji] Sau Dakgei & Lau Waigei

Kind Regards
    Wu Chanlong
    Last edited by Shaolin Master; 07-28-2007 at 09:23 AM.

Talking

Allow me to first begin by apologizing. It seems as though there are those of you who feel as if I have been coming across as if I were an expert. I am not. I don't remember saying that I was but if there has been misscommunication, I apologize.

What I have been saying was that I have been researching Bak Mei for the past year or so(probably longer) and during my research this is what I have found. Nothing More. Never once did I say that what my research has found is absolute fact. I know that more than one time in this post I have stated that several of my conclusions are speculation.

Research and fact are on opposite ends of the reality spectrum. Allow me to make the following example: I said ---I have eaten apples and oranges and I prefer oranges to apples. The majority of the world loves apples more and think that apples came before oranges and that oranges came from an apple tree. I go on to say that my research say that oranges have their own tree and have it's own specific flavor to it. I also say that they are both fruit and taste good so it doesn't really matter b/c I love them both. I currently am an eater of oranges and I think that the citrus is very good.

You think I said(i suppose)---Oranges are way better than apples because apples are fake and they taste horrible. I am an expert of fruit and I am right and I know everything there is about fruit and apples aren't even a fruit, they are a vegetable and vegetables are gross.

I honestly don't know why everyone here is so defensive. If I am wrong then I am wrong. I don't know everything but I don't believe everything that people tell me either. Just because I was told something first doesn't mean that they are right. As I have stated B4 I will be going to go visit Sifu Chong (2nd wk in Aug) to see what he knows about our lineage. From what I know thus far, I don't believe that our lineage came from CLC. I may be wrong but untill I find out for myself I will continue to believe that they run paralell. In the future, if I may ask a favor, please try to take everything said on this forum with a grain of salt. I do and it has stopped me from getting too upset about the idiocy that is spouted from the fingertips of these posters.

I am just a guy who does Bak Mei and loves it. I am researching for my own purposes and for my book and I plan on using both styles in the book(it's a comic). I hope to be true to the styles and hence the constant research. I never meant to offend or to come across as something that I am not.

Shaolin Master, thanks for stepping forward, and hopefully putting the whole thing to rest. This was my understanding as well, I'm glad you confirmed it.

Itto,
    I appreciate that you are trying to do the right thing, and when you look at it closely, you'll see that some of us are likewise, just trying to do the right thing by you.

Its not an apples and oranges thing. Apples and oranges, understanding the difference and appreciating the flavour of each is schoolyard fundamental to anybody with even the least amount of understanding of the wonderful variety of life.

The issue is people standing up and saying, this Apple is not an apple, its is an Orange. Than posturing with defensive anger, what are you - Orange hater to dare argue?!

Not at all. Its just the reality, an apple is an apple, an orange is an orange, and there is great value to each in their own right.

Talking Thanks!

Shaolin Master, while I still don't agree with your lineage chart (b/c mine is different and I can't read yours) I must thank you for posting that list of youtube vids. I didn't get around to seeing them b4 and therefore forgot to thank you. I was too busy trying to figure out what you were trying to prove to me with them. I came to the conclusion that you just wanted to show me some bak mei vids and that's cool by me. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Master View Post
    Futsan Bakmei is from two Masters Master Liu Shaoliang [Lau Siuleung] and Qiu Taisheng (PS: Students of early student of CLC, no other than Master Xia Hanxiong).

Everyone in Futsan is friendly, take a trip :-) Please call them to confirm, no one in Futsan has some Wind Fire water and Earth Daoist Story....

Well take the trip yourself Mr. Master and talk to the elders yourself. You will find this link if you look even ever so slightly. Of course like anything you can find someone to say anything and claim everything. Do you search and find Sifu Li and have him introduce you to all of his SiHings and DiSiHings (Lao Xiu Luang's elder students). He will tell you himself that the history is sketchy as he had never cared about the history only wanting to train. The only history mentioned was to Xiu Fo Dao Yan and this is not his true name and as far as I know noone knows it. The fact that its unclear makes it no more fake than the only inheritor CLC crap you hear. What it comes down to is you are doing what you know and if it works then great. I too can give 2 ****s about history thins, the this is the truth that. I train hard from a man who has proved the system before me, and I am proving the system now. This sounds liek the stupid only true Wing Chun speech of history.
    Qiu Taisheng was in Futshan before Lau Xiu Luang, but Lau Xiu Luang is the one who made it popular.

Futsan Bak Mei - Gao Bo Toi

Hi All,

Please find Master Qiu performing Foshan Baimei Jiubutui (9 Step Push):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzzR1maRGkc

Kind Regards
    Wu Chanlong

Thanks for the vid SM. Did you shoot it while you were living in Futsan?

Tsefreeflow, my good friend, glad to see you back after you're last foray onto this forum. Perhaps we can revive that thread just to set your credentials?

So, what's the story, is the lineage now "sketchy" or do you still believe it is a non-clc lineage?

Oh, and by the way, what's all this about CLC Crap? Are you saying that your Di Si Gung is crap? Or are you just saying that his disciples are crap? Or are you just having a little tanty because you got exposed for twisting the truth told to you by your master to try and build your McKwoon reputation?

I mean, you've already rubbished the skill and reputation of your first Master, Eddit Chong, and you claim that Sifu Luo is not a real lineage holder, a privelige reserved for you and your Dad.

You don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    So, what's the story, is the lineage now "sketchy" or do you still believe it is a non-clc lineage?

Oh, and by the way, what's all this about CLC Crap? Are you saying that your Di Si Gung is crap? Or are you just saying that his disciples are crap? Or are you just having a little tanty because you got exposed for twisting the truth told to you by your master to try and build your McKwoon reputation?

Here we go again. Actually you dont have a clue, but you already know and prove that. But thats ok, I sleep fine. The actual lineage has always been sketchy for the reasons I had posted. There was never any mention of CLC from Lau Xiu Luang, Only Xiu Fo Dao Yan, and they were of the same generation. There are all kinds of Bak Mei in Foshan, not just Foshan Bak Mei. GuangZhou is very close and they again are very different. But even Foshan Bak Mei has different practicioners looking and doing things differently, same as CLC lines. Lau Xiu Luang's son is there too, you talk to him? Him and Sifu dont really see eye to eye, but he knows the truth. As for the truth, none of you have even remotly "exposed" the truth, because you tainted yourselves, thinking you are know it alls. If someone goes and talks with Sifu Li, and meets all of his classmates, and discusses it, then researches it, the truth will be known. But you go to Foshan and find your own crap to follow your beliefs, and pass it off like its suppose to mean something to me or anyone, the information will never be settled. If your Ok with that, then so am I. I dont care if any of you ever get at the true information, and you probably wont because your too afraid to go to Sifu himself and listen to him and meet his classmates. Do your proper research and then come to me with this baby talk. Until then, let the soaps continue.

I mean, you've already rubbished the skill and reputation of your first Master, Eddit Chong, and you claim that Sifu Luo is not a real lineage holder, a privelige reserved for you and your Dad.
    You don't have a clue.
    Its funny you all get ass hurt over the truths I have stated, but yet you keep bringing them up like it has not be discussed many times. You all know about chong, and if you dont, and care that much go see him and find out. Luo? who cares, I dont. I just know he is not aligned under Sigung. If he learned from someone else, whoopidy frickin doo. He can make it work like everyone says, great. If it works for him, great. Thats all anyone can ask (well not you folks, because you have to prove something about yourselves by dismissing everything but you and what you know and hear from your idols). Its like High School with you people. One talks about someone and one responds. words are spoken, and yet, noone is ever man enough to step up to the plate. Well even in high school something eventually gets settled, but not with you people. You just keep talking and never listen or do anything. I like it, its comical.
    Your statement quoted above, shows really how much of an idiot you really are . I have rubbished nothing or noone, and nothing is reserved for me or my father. If you could actually read, then you would know that I have said that as of that posting I am the only disciple of Sifu, and though others have trained with Sifu, noone else here in the US propagates the system correctly as tought by Sifu. This is Sifu's words. If that changes I would happily accnowledge that. Now others have went to Sifu recently, asking me if they could and he welcomed them graciously. I have nothing to hide from anyone. This last one who went to Sifu, after he came back he came to visit with me and train some. He has seen I have changed nothing. What I do is exactly what Sifu does (only not as good ). I have put Sifu on video and put him out there. You can compare that to those who state they have trained under him and are teaching what he teaches. But its obvious they lost something in translation or something. Anyway, I'm done babbling for the kids on this forum. I sit back and enjoy your replies.
    Good day all

Itto,
    Perhaps you can understand now why this thread has gone how it has gone.

This guy TSC BS Flow has been propogating the word that he and his dad are the only true disciples of a special secret brand of Pak Mei coming from the "Original" source, and duping who knows how many poor kids into parting with their hard earned for lessons from buck novices and explaining the poor quality of their teaching away with the excuse, oh, its a totally different branch.

This is insulting to not only all the legitimate Futsan Players, but to the Great Grand Master and the whole pai. Its not a lineage war, like the Wing chun or the CLF group, its just one kid trying to big note his novice skills into a money making operation.

Now, when confronted with the truth, he carries on like a spoiled child, talks about "sketchy or confusing" information and says it doesn't really matter.

I think my job here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by tsefreeflow View Post
    Here we go again. Actually you dont have a clue, but you already know and prove that. But thats ok, I sleep fine. The actual lineage has always been sketchy for the reasons I had posted. There was never any mention of CLC from Lau Xiu Luang, Only Xiu Fo Dao Yan, and they were of the same generation. There are all kinds of Bak Mei in Foshan, not just Foshan Bak Mei. GuangZhou is very close and they again are very different. But even Foshan Bak Mei has different practicioners looking and doing things differently, same as CLC lines. Lau Xiu Luang's son is there too, you talk to him? Him and Sifu dont really see eye to eye, but he knows the truth. As for the truth, none of you have even remotly "exposed" the truth, because you tainted yourselves, thinking you are know it alls. If someone goes and talks with Sifu Li, and meets all of his classmates, and discusses it, then researches it, the truth will be known. But you go to Foshan and find your own crap to follow your beliefs, and pass it off like its suppose to mean something to me or anyone, the information will never be settled. If your Ok with that, then so am I. I dont care if any of you ever get at the true information, and you probably wont because your too afraid to go to Sifu himself and listen to him and meet his classmates. Do your proper research and then come to me with this baby talk. Until then, let the soaps continue.

Its funny you all get ass hurt over the truths I have stated, but yet you keep bringing them up like it has not be discussed many times. You all know about chong, and if you dont, and care that much go see him and find out. Luo? who cares, I dont. I just know he is not aligned under Sigung. If he learned from someone else, whoopidy frickin doo. He can make it work like everyone says, great. If it works for him, great. Thats all anyone can ask (well not you folks, because you have to prove something about yourselves by dismissing everything but you and what you know and hear from your idols). Its like High School with you people. One talks about someone and one responds. words are spoken, and yet, noone is ever man enough to step up to the plate. Well even in high school something eventually gets settled, but not with you people. You just keep talking and never listen or do anything. I like it, its comical.
    Your statement quoted above, shows really how much of an idiot you really are . I have rubbished nothing or noone, and nothing is reserved for me or my father. If you could actually read, then you would know that I have said that as of that posting I am the only disciple of Sifu, and though others have trained with Sifu, noone else here in the US propagates the system correctly as tought by Sifu. This is Sifu's words. If that changes I would happily accnowledge that. Now others have went to Sifu recently, asking me if they could and he welcomed them graciously. I have nothing to hide from anyone. This last one who went to Sifu, after he came back he came to visit with me and train some. He has seen I have changed nothing. What I do is exactly what Sifu does (only not as good ). I have put Sifu on video and put him out there. You can compare that to those who state they have trained under him and are teaching what he teaches. But its obvious they lost something in translation or something. Anyway, I'm done babbling for the kids on this forum. I sit back and enjoy your replies.
    Good day all

Dude you are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your shoes in the morning, but you probably dont, just sit at your computer with your fat ass and play interfu! Hahahaha Your a joke not only to your parents but to humans in general

Itto,
    Perhaps you can understand now why this thread has gone how it has gone.

This guy TSC BS Flow has been propogating the word that he and his dad are the only true disciples of a special secret brand of Pak Mei coming from the "Original" source, and duping who knows how many poor kids into parting with their hard earned for lessons from buck novices and explaining the poor quality of their teaching away with the excuse, oh, its a totally different branch.

This is insulting to not only all the legitimate Futsan Players, but to the Great Grand Master and the whole pai. Its not a lineage war, like the Wing chun or the CLF group, its just one kid trying to big note his novice skills into a money making operation.

Now, when confronted with the truth, he carries on like a spoiled child, talks about "sketchy or confusing" information and says it doesn't really matter.

I think my job here is done.

Gee, you sound upset...

Quote Originally Posted by tsefreeflow View Post
    Dude you are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your shoes in the morning, but you probably dont, just sit at your computer with your fat ass and play interfu! Hahahaha Your a joke not only to your parents but to humans in general