Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Punk on MTV…

WWE Punk on MTV…

whats that show on TV with the WWF wannabes… that one pro stomped out one of 'em and he was all sad and cryin like a beyotch… I never saw a bigger bunch of crybabies in my life… he needed a peep talk to get his head str8… I've shed a tear before… caught an azz whoppin... but dude needed an intervention... but the girl they got on there... she's a hottie...
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

I don't watch that one...

But I'm a huge fan of RAW. The best quote ever by the Rock, "You want to serve the Rock a great big ol' piece of Poon Tang Pie. Why don't you just Poon Tang your as$ outtahere."

What was the event that provoked the beatdown, and who did it to the guy? I caught a glimpse of the after effect, but that is it.
    Monkey vs. Robot

The show was probably tough enough. The guy who did the beating was hardcore holly. holly beat the kid up to set up an example that wrestling can get tough. I think he was just being a jerk and just shooted on the kid just because he can.

yeah tuff enuff… I think he was being a jerk… but u don’t have to cry about for two days… or however long it was… u know editing…

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

That episode was weird to me...Hardcore Holly was there as a guest trainer if I remember right. He said he did it to teach the kids that wrestling can be tough and that there are guys in the industry would will take a shot at you because they can. Matt was real upset about it because he felt like his trust in the trainers had been violated. I don't know...I can see it both ways. But at least Matt finished and showed his respect afterwards. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt gets a contract out of it if he can keep his head on and not let it bother him anymore.
    "I'll use my bare hands...against any weapon!"

We are trained in wushu. We must defend the Temple!

yeah… I'll give it to him for sticking with it… I guess the 'fakeness' of WWE would give him the false sense of security… I've been lumped up by 'guest trainers'… he||… my training partners lump me up from time to time… I may mope a lil bit… but that was just... sheesh... but they do wanna be WWE guys so it may have been just an act... but MTV finds some of the most emotional people... they always pick a bunch of catfighters and neurotics... but i guess that makes for good TV

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Coach Xia Ba Hao, a sanshou coach and referee for China beat the crap out of me during a seminar several years ago, he even knife handed me in the throat once. Even when I tried to hide behind people he would call me out and ask me to punch him (through a translator, who at the time was coach shawn liu) and procede to pummel me. Some may not agree, but I believe that you cannot show you are hurt, especially emotionally after beatdowns, show you can take it. If you are doing pro wrestling you should expect it Look at some of the other roid freaks like Scott Steiner and Bautista, that dude better believe that they are gonna do the same thing to him but with less compassion.
    Julio dinero is the best wrestler any way.

He was crying out of anger. He said that he may have done the right thing for the buisness, but he did the wrong thing for himself, which of course was standing their and taking a beating when he wanted to fight back out of anger.

heck, watch "The Smashing Machine" on HBO to see Mark Kerr cry after losing to igor. I dunno man, athletes.

Actually, that response is a mistake. What was right for the business was for him to have have fought back with intesity or at least found a way to tag out and escape. He should have realized that this was his trial by fire. Instead of getting ****y about it he should have given back a little and then met holly with a handshake at the end and stand his ground as an equal. There was nothing wrong with giving what you get as long as its done with a bit of control. These guys do it to each other everyday. Fake or not the lumps come and frequently.

heck, watch "The Smashing Machine" on HBO to see Mark Kerr cry after losing to igor. I dunno man, athletes.
    beelieveee me… I understand…and maybe that’s how they wanted it to come across… I mean shed your tears in a lil corner and move on… he had to have a lil intervention like he was gonna jump off the roof or something… dude might be a tuff SOB but either MTV played him out as a cryin B I or he is one... but hey... he's gonna get the big contract from Vince and i'm gonna keep fighting where ever it is that i'll be going... and thats the bottem line...

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Originally posted by Suntzu
    ... and thats the bottem line...
    ......cuz Suntzu said so!!!

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    Actually, that response is a mistake. What was right for the business was for him to have have fought back with intesity or at least found a way to tag out and escape. He should have realized that this was his trial by fire. Instead of getting ****y about it he should have given back a little and then met holly with a handshake at the end and stand his ground as an equal. There was nothing wrong with giving what you get as long as its done with a bit of control. These guys do it to each other everyday. Fake or not the lumps come and frequently.
    yeah probably, but the trainers are full of a bit if excrement. They probably would have come down on him for reacting out of anger, saying he made the match ugly by not follwing the lead of the more experienced man. Just look at how they kept saying that he has to be able to deal with it or he won't have what it takes to be in the WWE. Yeah sure they say that, but I don't see any other competitors dealing with that, I didn't see it in Tough enough 1 either. Holly probably decided to stomp a mudhole in him because of some face matt made earlier, maybe he smelled or slept with Holly's sister and never called back. I don't know, but I seriously doubt that was buisness related. Holly didn't even look at him when he shook his hand afterwards.

anytime u step into a ring… u face getting the crap beat outta u… I think he had a false sense of security… with all that fun and games sh!t with the cast… Holly or whatever his name is brought him back to reality… sh!!!!t… he did him a favor… I bet next time he catch a boot to his face he's gonna step up and boot back...

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Originally posted by Suntzu
    anytime u step into a ring? I bet next time he catch a boot to his face he's gonna step up and boot back...
    darn straight!!!