Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eatting Cow

It says something along the lines of each blood type evolved during a time when people ate different types of foods. I believe type O blood was the earliest and it came from meat eating people. Other blood types evolved when people began to eat grains and othe staple foods.
    "That is because you are stupid"
    -Zorro

Thumbs up

"Eat Right For Your Type". I bought that book a couple of years ago and agree with nearly everything in it. It explains why different diets work for different people. For instance, I could never lose weight on a low fat high carb diet, even though I was hungry constantly and worked out every day. When I went on a diet that was basically the type O diet, I was able to lose 50 lbs. and keep it off.
    Big egos are fragile.

Where the violent see only violence, the skillfull can see skill.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that existed when it was created." Albert Einstein

i "eat right for my type" too, including various intruders that infest my backyard. upon capture, and after rigorous interrogation, they are forced into a baking pan, regardless of whether they confess to their treason. of coarse i dont eat them, but instead I feed them to their comrades, as I am slowly converting their diet from acorns to meat. Personally, I dont need to eat much at all anymore. My grappling schedule more than makes up for my lack of proteins and minerals.
    Last edited by ricksitterly; 01-25-2003 at 02:12 PM.