Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashida Kim defined

Now you've got it!

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

What would be really lame would be if he died while doing tae bo.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Talking

The mental image you just gave me of Ashida Kim, wearing his ninja suit, dropping dead from a massive coronary while doing Tae bo is about the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Dude would you guys stop knocking my hero.....
    He would only pull off the frisbee death in front of you playing ultimate at PCU when the rival ninja gang showed up.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I have to agree with IHAK here, that is probably one of the funniest sites I have seen in a long time. Of course I am a simple man with simple pleasures.

Question

Who the Heck is Ashida Kim?

i hate ashida kim,

you may want to pop over to the thread on roleplaying and computer games. because you, my friend, are in the most dire need of a hobby i've ever seen. sad.

stuart b.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Talking

LOL ... Ashida Kim. Do we even need to get INTo it??? Someone should just make a posting that says "ASHIDA KIM - NINJA" and I would laugh my a$s off.

We should get some real ultimate ninjas to flip out and kill Ashida Kim. That'd be totally sweet.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

lol ashida kim. this thread made me laugh