Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I just want to have the right to not fear for the security of my house

Sharky

Leave a steaming turd on their doorstep every night. That may encourage them to leave
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Or at least it'll improve your digestive regularity.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

man that reminds me of the poop i left on someones porch just a year or two ago.

some old cu nt ****ed me off on my paper rout when i was 13 and i just happened to think about it when we were all bored and very drunk one night. so i pooped into a kroger bag, put it on her porch, smooshed an aol cd on top of it (we had a huge box of aol cds that we stole from blockbuster and were throwing at people from the car), and then rang the doorbell. we waited till the door opened before driving away. the funniest part was that we decided to roll back around the block and the dumb bi tch was still standing there waving the cd and screaming inside at her husband. when she saw our car she pointed and started screaming louder. i bet she never guessed it was that crazy little long haired paper boy she yelled at 8 years ago.
    where's my beer?

oh ... just to make it clear ... i didnt just leave the kroger bag on the porch .. i dumped the poop out and smooshed the aol cd on top of the poop.

so she was waving around an aol cd with poop all over it for more than a minute at least.
    where's my beer?

I failed my exam. Left after an hour.

Gayness.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Although not half as gay as people coming out of it and saying 'told you it would be easy!'

cunts

I failed my exam. Left after an hour.

if ur that bothered try to get mitigating or extenuating circumstances which should help cover that.

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

What mitigating curcumstances? Someone was in my backgarden? They won't buy it.

Guess what - landlord just called one of the girls that i live with (dunno why he chose her to call), and said we have 24hours to decide whther we want the house for next year, as other people are interested in it.

I can't see how anyone else can be interested in it if no one's seen it. Why suddenly say we have 24 hours?

I know you'll all be screaming 'move!' but understand that a) nothing has actually happened to the house b) the house is amazing with wooden floors and leather sofas, and i have a huge room, like 6m x 6m. We don't want to move really. We will not find a nicer house.

Anyway there are so many things going on, and it's fukking up my exams totally.

Move man - easy decision.

Its obviously screwing with ya head - which would you prefer more? a nice pad, or piece of mind?

To live, all you really need is somewhere to store ya stuff, the rest if fairly inconsiquential when you think about the safety concerns.

Neurotic
    'If someone wants to fight you, run a mile. If they are still behind you after that, run another mile. If they still want to fight, and it is really worth it, turn around and beat the living !*$!% out of them, 'cause they will be really tired.'

Man, at times like these, everyone is ****ing turning to me for answers. So i turn to the internet (but don't tell them that).

If i move out, do i stick with my housemates etc etc etc

Too many dilemmas bleh

I'm considering going to the estate agents, saying, please change the locks, or we can do it ourselves if you want, and then getting my brother to change the locks and staying here another year

It concerns me that you cant change the locks, but besides that, most of this seems to be random paranoia, and undue concern for your material stuff. Without the insurance your vulnerable no matter what. Stop being a ***** and take some ACTION. Figure out what the deal with the guy is and go with it. You seem to be lacking some basic recon concerning the situation - go ask the guy next door a few questions, and take the maglite to make sure your understood.

Alternatively you can continue this randomness and fail some more exams, live literally next to your stuff forever, or sacrafice the muppet, even if she is not a virgin.

strike!

"You seem to be lacking some basic recon concerning the situation - go ask the guy next door a few questions, and take the maglite to make sure your understood."

You clearly have no grasp of the situation, or of the type of people i'm dealing with.

Or of how mentally scarring it can be when you get burgled.

My 'material stuff' (oh enlightened one), is what matters to me, because the only thing i love is making music, and they are the tools i use to make this music. It also cost me a lot of sweat and much time to be able to buy this 'material stuff' so i'll be ****ed if anyone has an easy time taking it from me.

How on earth you have the audacity to call my concern 'undue' when you were not the one to experience things, is beyond me.

And don't call me a bitch.
    Last edited by Sharky; 01-20-2003 at 08:23 AM.

Sharky, go talk to the guy. Let him know that what happened that day he came through your garden made your roommate uncomfortable and you don't like that. Spend some time in the garden doing some drills or shadow boxing so he can see you at work. Call our landlord and have the locks changed, if he doesn't comply make a call to the police and discuss the issue with them. I am sure with a call from them your landlord may reconsider changing your locks.
    Also, not sure how much 300 quid is, but I l know renters insurance here in the states runs like 10-20$ a month for apartments, so check into it a little more, if this equipment means that much to you it might be worth investing in a little security.

Here's an idea... buy the insurance that covers all your stuff, THEN move all the stuff to your sisters. Then make it look like the place was wrecked and robbed, and they'll pay you to replace all the sh!t. Since the sh!t isnt really missing to begin with, you'll have a nice chunk of change to help you figure out your problem. Money makes everything easier....
    Insurance fraud is a great thing. I think more people need to rip those crooks off. F*cking insurance companies. They're the real thieves. Not your neighbors