Thread: A question answered

Threaded View

Question wingchunalex, What Are You On?????????

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Don't think we are so blind at Bey's martial arts.
    Man, what did Ron have to say about this, I sat and spoke to him in his office for about 30-45mins

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Shelton, Why did you come to our school using a fake name and gave us false information about yourself, saying you were from indiana and you learned some wing chun there, when you had ohio licence plates and your phone number had a eton area code. why didn't you tell us the truth that you did hung fa yi and that you were a student of sifu meng's? what makes it worse is that your son was with you and there by you're teaching him to lie. We I went you your school i didn't try to hide who i was. you certainly don't live by the chinese martial arts ethics.
    #1 I don't have a son(no kids, just got married in July) #2 I didn't give anyone a phone number with an Eton prefix #3 I didn't tell anyone I practised WCK

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Is your comment about my height related to your gut? If i remeber correctly.
    No, probably the fact I tower over you, I'm 6' 4" 200lbs, plus I don't have a "GUT" as you put it????

Have you ever looked at my Avatar it's the "BRITISH FLAG" the "UNION FLAG" , now think real hard British????????

I never told any one as you put it I was a student of Benny Meng, and please tell me when you visited my SIFU

I think you need to do abit more research before you make false accusations

Sheldon
    Last edited by Geezer; 01-27-2003 at 09:02 AM.