Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A question answered

Question wingchunalex, What Are You On?????????

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Don't think we are so blind at Bey's martial arts.
    Man, what did Ron have to say about this, I sat and spoke to him in his office for about 30-45mins

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Shelton, Why did you come to our school using a fake name and gave us false information about yourself, saying you were from indiana and you learned some wing chun there, when you had ohio licence plates and your phone number had a eton area code. why didn't you tell us the truth that you did hung fa yi and that you were a student of sifu meng's? what makes it worse is that your son was with you and there by you're teaching him to lie. We I went you your school i didn't try to hide who i was. you certainly don't live by the chinese martial arts ethics.
    #1 I don't have a son(no kids, just got married in July) #2 I didn't give anyone a phone number with an Eton prefix #3 I didn't tell anyone I practised WCK

wingchunalex Wrote>
    Is your comment about my height related to your gut? If i remeber correctly.
    No, probably the fact I tower over you, I'm 6' 4" 200lbs, plus I don't have a "GUT" as you put it????

Have you ever looked at my Avatar it's the "BRITISH FLAG" the "UNION FLAG" , now think real hard British????????

I never told any one as you put it I was a student of Benny Meng, and please tell me when you visited my SIFU

I think you need to do abit more research before you make false accusations

Sheldon
    Last edited by Geezer; 01-27-2003 at 09:02 AM.

Question

Blah
    Last edited by Geezer; 01-27-2003 at 08:59 AM.

Question wingchunalex

wingchunalex Wrote>
    I went you your school i didn't try to hide who i was. you certainly don't live by the chinese martial arts ethics.
    And you're trying to tell me you do, you constantly insult other members of the Yip Man family whenever you can and then apologise, only to do it again.
    If you don't mean "SORRY" then don't say it and stand by what you believe

Sheldon

I like "Bob's your uncle", "like falling off a log", and "for crying in a bucket."

Sheldon - Any other Brit Kuet you could share?

Brit Kuet

"Don't mess with my Desmond!" - an obscure saying from Sussex that means something about someone else spending your money.

"Lummux" - A bit like saying bugger when something goes wrong. Comes from a cartoon... apparently.

"Fit like Loom" - Heard this from a drunk Scot and, despite his being a good friend, I've never been able to glean what this means.

"You Bell-End" - The best, simple insult you can issue and one that will always lead to someone kicking YOU on the bell-end.

The list of 'odd language from the UK' could go on forever.... Sheldon... step and issue your best!!!!
    *There is no Rene. Understand that, then bend yourself.* Rene Ritchie

*I just meet what I would be if I wasd a hot women attracted to me* - Unity (posted on Kung Fu forum)

* You want more fight? (Jackie Chan)

I forgot:

"Don't get your knickers in a twist."

"Go jump in the lake."

"Tell it to your Aunt Fanny."

"I'm off to spend a penny."

"I'm off to visit Auntie Murphy."

"Bangers'n'mash."

"Me and my mates..." (when there's to be no mating involved...)

(God save the Queen!)

BTW - B&B, love the tagline!

Question Things My Wife Cannot Understand????

"Your Going Home In A Big White Ambulance"

"Cor Blimey"

"Lovely Chubbly"

"On My Jack Jones"

"China Plate"

"Fan Dabbi Dozzi", B&B should remember this with the "Krankies"

Also she doesn't have a clue what "Slag" means

Sheldon

What a bright little spot o' rosey!

geezer, chango, etc

If you want to talk more you can come to Sifu Bey's and talk with him and myself.
    when hands stick to hands there is no place to go.

wingchunalex

wingchunalex Wrote>
    If you want to talk more you can come to Sifu Bey's and talk with him and myself.
    Sorry, why am I coming to talk to Ron, are your thoughts and ideas that you're so open about regarding other members of the WCK community his

Sheldon

alex---i would proceed carefully----remember the post you made to the vtm , about 3 months ago? you were out right rude to meng sifu ( if memeory serves you suggested he was keeping real moy yat wc for himself)----jeremy took time out to have lunch with you---and you posted an apology---that impressed many people that you were man enough to admit your rash statements.... you can express opinion in a more civil fashion.......
    also bey sifu would freak if he found out you were causing trouble with the vtm---they have had a fairly long relasionship that (from what i have heard from people from both sides of the camp) have been very pleasant and respectfull......bey sifu is a serious individual when it comes to what he does----he takes nothing lightly----my suggestion , as someone who has been in wc longer than you, is to not make your sifu loose face.
    brian
    "i see thy nose, but not what dog to feed it to" othello

Exclamation More Brit Kuet

"Come And Ave A Go, If You Think You're Ard Enough"

Sheldon

I made a huge mistake. I appologize. I jumped to conclusions. It may not seem too valuable considering I went back on my first appology. I appologize again anyway.
    when hands stick to hands there is no place to go.