Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Striking arts that go full contact and the MMA community

crimson phoenix - nice reply from France!

Yes, some of those chamber high and then kick very low to the ankle moves are excellent.
    And you're right - it can be a very rough and vicious art.

2. Thumbs up

I have the idea that the amount of savate around is not great.
    Besides,it is a kicking art.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Carly, yes, this method of chambering enabeling you to chose where to aim from a single position, combined with the possibilities of stepping/jumping while chambering makes it very very tough to approach someone who plays this game well...a real b@tch to fight against these guys!!

Even though I have been involved in CMA for more than five years now, I have practiced savate for four years, and whenever I have the time (ie: too seldom LOL), I put my gloves back on and jump in the ring with great pleasure...and no, I am NOT wearing the silly outfit LOL

Anyway, Carly, you seem to know a great deal about savate...did/do you practice it? There must be a reason why it caught your attention one day
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.