Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Att... Wushu chik

Att... Wushu chik

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Just thought I'd say that!!

~Jason
    館術國勇威 Wei Yong Martial Arts Association
    戰挑的權霸統傳 The Challenge for Traditional Supremacy
    http://www.weiyongkungfu.com

happy birthday wen!
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

so does that mean u actually still read KFO wen?

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Thumbs up

I thought about this and I think this thread would be appreciated at Ragz.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Originally posted by dezhen2001
    so does that mean u actually still read KFO wen?

dawood
    Hmmmmm, nope! Haven't been here in about ohhhhhhh, 2 months. The only reason i knew this was here was because IF, ToW, RTB, YOU!, and a few others told me.

Have fun all!

FC~ I don't think this is apropraite anywhere due to the fact that birthdays are evil, and nobody needs to share in the evilness of the day! Have a great day!

But, thanks guys! I appreciate it!
    ~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

birthdays are your own personal xmas and should be treated as such. happy birthday wen. go to a nice dinner, see a movie, get drunk, break some stuff, and get laid or at least masturbate more than once.
    where's my beer?

Thumbs up

sounds like a good nite out or in GDA!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

GDA~

Thanks bud, i'll take that into consideration for my next birthday! Alas, i didn't have such wonderful knowledge before yesterday, so it'll have to wait until next year. But, knowing how fast this year went by, i'm sure it'll feel like only a few weeks before the next one hits!!!!

~Wen~

The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Happy belated, Wen. Where ya been?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

you're welcome wen.

i try to spread wisodm where i can.

where have you been?
    where's my beer?

Hi 7*~ I've been around, not much, but i've been around. I'm glad to see that you guys are still here though! And thanks for the birthday wishes!

GDA~ We'd all be lost without your creatively inspiring wisdom! I'm back for a bit, so I'll be talking to you all soon !

~Wen~

You're back? Oh no....
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent
    You're back? Oh no....

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Hey! Wen coming back is a good thing...isn't it?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter