Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go on, let your hair down.....NO DONT PULL IT OUT!!!

I was surprised to learn they make pickle jars that tiny.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Shhh! She'll realise that I'm substituting 7*'s balls for mine if you're not careful!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    You're ****ing me off!

Sod it, I'm going to go training. I'll try again tomorrow.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Crippled Avenger

Crippled Avenger

edit -

And....I'm stuck. I'll have to polish this off some other time, and get some dangol' sleep. Let's see if one of you hosers can finish before I get back.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 01-29-2003 at 12:04 AM.
    Crippled Avenger

Originally posted by Serpent
    Shhh! She'll realise that I'm substituting 7*'s balls for mine if you're not careful!
    mine? Did he say she was carrying them in barrels? I think he said pickle jars, in which case they are still too big to be yours.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Souljah, a pox on your firstborn, your lastborn, and all your born in between!
    Big egos are fragile.

Where the violent see only violence, the skillfull can see skill.

"You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that existed when it was created." Albert Einstein

LMAO

You know you love it really......

Im on 30 now
    Last edited by Souljah; 01-29-2003 at 02:04 AM.

stuck on 39 now, but will get there...
    I hope!!

Galadriel

Galadriel - LOVE your nick!!!
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just got 39 done and OMG, 40 looks quite tricky!!

Galadriel

Woke up this morning after a good night's sleep - AND KICKED 39's BOOTAY!

#40, I o3N j00!
    Crippled Avenger

40 is tricky!!
    I try, take a break and try again, but it doesnt seem to want to work for me!!

I'll keep trying though!

Galadriel