Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gung Hay Faat Choy Everyone!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Talking I AM A DOG!

GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!! ~ GONG XI FA CALI!!

And no, I do not eat dog either!

Thought you all comes from civilised countries. you guys are all worst than the people down here. Next thing you all will tell me that you like eating ‘mopanie worms’ and goats eyes.

Joseph, there is another dish that is very popular amongst some people down here. Its made from all the waste organs of the animal like its eyes, tongue, brains, liver, kidneys, and all the other yucky stuff.

..now where again did I read something that Chan Heung said CLF players must follow a vegetarian diet? ....

Does Canadians play cricket? Jo-burg is starting to get pretty filled up for the world cup.

Originally posted by Eddie
    Thought you all comes from civilised countries. you guys are all worst than the people down here. Next thing you all will tell me that you like eating ‘mopanie worms’ and goats eyes.
    Rice paddy worms omelette tastes pretty good when I was a kid, I have never eaten goats eyes but fish eyes are a delicacy to the Chinese.

[i]Joseph, there is another dish that is very popular amongst some people down here. Its made from all the waste organs of the animal like its eyes, tongue, brains, liver, kidneys, and all the other yucky stuff.
    We have dishes like that too minus the eyes and brains they are called bits and pieces of pig or cow (Ju Jarp or Ngo Jarp).

[i]..now where again did I read something that Chan Heung said CLF players must follow a vegetarian diet? ....
    I have never heard of this and as far as I know, no one is required to be a vegetarian to practice CLF.

[i]Does Canadians play cricket? Jo-burg is starting to get pretty filled up for the world cup.
    The Canadian don't play cricket but they are pretty good with ice hockey.

Taste

Joseph, there is another dish that is very popular amongst some people down here. Its made from all the waste organs of the animal like its eyes, tongue, brains, liver, kidneys, and all the other yucky stuff.
    Is that Boer Wurst? They call it "Hot Dogs" in the USA. <grin>

Happy New Year :P

Gong Hay fat Choy everyone on the forums!!!~~~

BearBear

http://tonglongforums.cjb.net
    http://pub75.ezboard.com/bsouthernprayingmantiskungfu

Xjoseph,

¡§I have never heard of this and as far as I know, no one is required to be a vegetarian to practice CLF.¡¨

Ah well, you know us vegetarians, always trying to justify ourselves in someway ļ.

¡§The Canadian don't play cricket but they are pretty good with ice hockey.¡¨

As a child I played a little Ice Hockey. Our Ice Rings were little bit smaller than they should have been, but it was ok. These days Ice hockey is getting bigger down here. Weird, baring in mind that we don¡¦t know what show look like.

Yum Cha
    ¡§Is that Boer Wurst? They call it "Hot Dogs" in the USA. <grin>¡¨

ƒº I think you mean Boere Wors (wurst is German). But nope, that¡¦s not it ¡V that stuff is called ¡§afval¡¨ which means ¡¥waste¡¦. Hot Dogs are popular down here.Hey, even us veggies have soya hot dogs ƒº

Xjosspeh and Yum Cha, I should invite you over for supper sometime, so you could try my wife¡¦s killer vegetable stew.

e

Found it. here you go...

http://www.choyleefut.com.au/kung_fu.asp

6-Do not drink alcohol in excess and eat meat in excess. Alcohol and meat in excess will make you disorientated. Making your mind and spirit to become unclear as a result, accidents may happen which could damage your body.

...If we are not allowed to drink alcohol, now where does joy baat sin kuen come from?

Xjosspeh and Yum Cha, I should invite you over for supper sometime, so you could try my wife¡¦s killer vegetable stew.
    Stew sounds nice, but be careful they might not appreciate "Pap".

I never did and I had it from all over the country. Mopanie Worms tried once, never again. Same with Crocodile, Giraffe and Elephant.

But the "Biltong" is still the best in the world, add to that a nice Hunters Gold and I am set.
    Witty signature under construction.

Laughing Cow,
    you're from SA, or have you just been here for visit?

I dont like pap to much. Makes you fat. ever so often I would have it with fried tamato, but thats just it. If you can eat chicken legs, or rice paddy worms, then pap should be kings food.

where is SA were/are you?
    e

Laughing Cow,
    you're from SA, or have you just been here for visit?

I dont like pap to much. Makes you fat. ever so often I would have it with fried tamato, but thats just it. If you can eat chicken legs, or rice paddy worms, then pap should be kings food.

where is SA were/are you?
    e
    Been there for a bit and my wanderings took me all-over SA, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique & Zimbabwe.

But that was a bit back when there still was a Transvaal.

Liked the place.
    Witty signature under construction.

Found it. here you go...

http://www.choyleefut.com.au/kung_fu.asp

6-Do not drink alcohol in excess and eat meat in excess. Alcohol and meat in excess will make you disorientated. Making your mind and spirit to become unclear as a result, accidents may happen which could damage your body.

...If we are not allowed to drink alcohol, now where does joy baat sin kuen come from?
    It says don't do them in excess, not to refrain entirely. A little meat and a little alcohol is good for you!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Poor vegetable, I can hear them screaming as you stew them, you better ask your wife to throw some XO liquer to make them suffer less. Better still, a LOT of XO just for me! I'll be there.