Thread: is bak fu pai --hakka?

is bak fu pai --hakka?

is gmaster doo wai hakka?

Fubokuen Guest
    No, BFP is not Hakka. Bak Fu Pai is from Szechuan O'mei Shan. There are many similarities apparently and then some surprising differences.
    I think the "Fukien Shil Lum" and Anti-Ching fighters are a key here. Alot of what I see about Bak Mei or Jook Lum/Chu Gar look very familiar, but also much of the "Fukien White Crane" info I've found. There are many taoist meditaions and also an entire chi gung subsystem in BFP so the "tone" of the practice is different than alot of Hakka material, although I really don't know. To tell you the truth I am more than a little surprised at some of the familiar things I have seen turn up. I mean, I thought it was all SECRET! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

fu bo kuen
    thanks for the post, your hay gung sub system is it that flying pheonix thats on your web site.
    sounds powerful!
    can you answer me a question regarding mew hing system the 108 dragon palm, is it like the dragon(southern) style. is it long or short range.

your answer would be much appreciated.

thanks

Fubokuen Guest
    Fierce Tiger- Yes, the Fei Fung Sunn Gung "Flying Phoenix" chi gung is a great Taoist meditation series.

I have not yet seen this 108 Dragon Palms system, but I hear it is shorthand similar to Wing Chun.
    You'll notice that the first form is the name of Lacy's phoney "system" of bootleg videos.

fubokuen,
    can you please tell me is 108 dragon claws system a legit system or is it something that is made up?

also, you have not seen this system? arent you in charge of BFP?

thanks...

MoQ Guest

Don't bother to answer...

These aren't real questions. This dude is just an a$, ina caca da hakka...

Fubokuen Guest
    The tone is changing, but it doesn't matter,
    these questions can stay questions.
    "What do you mean by "legit"?
    "Did I say I had seen it?"
    "Did I ever say I was in charge?"

fubokuen- i didnt mean to offend you!

i thought you were in charge of bak fu, if i was wrong im sorry.
    thats why iwhen i read your last post, you heard it is shorthand system similar to wing chun, imise read.

the only reason why i say legit is because if gm doo wai did all these bootleg videos, maybe he did these to shut lacy up once and for all!

no disrespect.... peace

Fubokuen Guest

Fierce Tiger-

I'm the one that misunderstood. It was that troll MoQ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The Grandmaster is in charge of the Pai. I'm just an officer and I have not seen other officer's special material.
    Pretty astute observation about the focus of the site. If it's not some big Hakka Mystery, can you email me and tell me about yourself?