Thread: Push ups on one arm wtf

Push ups on one arm wtf

Sorry to start a new thread on this, but can't find the other one.
    So I tried to do it on one arm, man, IMPOSSIBLE ! I'm having no problems whatsoever with normal pushups, hell I'll do 200 of em in a couple of minutes, but on one arm wtf ?? I can't even do ONE ! How exactly should I position myself ? I mean it's really really weird, I just fall smack on my face lol =D So I try to put all the weight towards the arm I'm supporting msyelf, but then I read that it wasn't supposed to be done that way, and what the hell ? If anyone could draw a picture or something, with some dots showing the position of hand and feet, would be great.

Thanks
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

It's a technique. When you get it right, you'll be able to do it.

In my opinion, one-handed push-ups are useless. They are only for showing off, hehe. It's better to do many normal push-ups than only a few one-handed ones.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

i've can do 7 one handed pushups..lol...i do it on my left arm cuz my left arm is weaker than my right...thats the only reason i do them...i think that two handed pushups are better tho...
    "Only one of us walks away......."

One handed pushups neglect the pecs. I did only one handed pushups for a month or two once and when I went back and did bench press again my chest was sore as hell afterward. My strength had gone way down, and I think I only did 2 or 3 sets of bench that day. It was nuts.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Shit! I just got down on the ground and managed to do 3 on my left arm, and the other day I couldn't do any...Woah...
    I have a signature.