Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mommy, whats a Nanja?

Mommy, whats a Nanja?

Clicked link at top to visit store, found this...
    I have a signature.

Nanjas are totally sweet.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town.

Nanjas are totally swoot.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

They flop out and kull people.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Nanjas are mimmels.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Nanjas are mimmels.
    ****ing LOL!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

serpent

:: very old man (talking) :: There was this guy named Serpent. And he had two choices. He could either ......go out with this girl on a date. Or, he could be Killed and die a horrible death.

::curious bystander:: What happened to him?

:ld man:: Oh he died. He was driving down the street one day, and a throwing knive mysteriously flew through the air and punctured his tire. The car flipped over several times and Serpent was thrown from the vehicle. It was spectacular.

::another curious bystander:: Did he die from the car exploding?

Old man:: No, he was fine. But weeks later, during a sexual encounter, a ceiling tile came loose from the vibration and fell from Serpent's bedroom ceiling. It landed directly on Serpents head and he was rushed to a hospital. But it was too late. He was DEAD!. So do you see what you can learn from this story?

::listening child:: Not to have sex and make the ceiling vibrate?

::Old man:: NO!! If you ever have a choice to either die, or take out a girl... take out the girl

::bystander:: So Serpent didnt take out the girl?

::Old man:: Well yes he did, they became a steady couple. She was the other person in bed with him when he died. It was very tragic, but purely coincidental.

Must have taken a while to type that up. Was it supposed to be funny or what?

lol at all you guys

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Nanjas eWn yU0

btw, what browser is that in the picture?

IronFist

I have a signature.

14. Cool

On a bad day,nanja´s may switch on ninjo´s...
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

you say ninjas, i say nanjas

Okay, that's a fair cop. I had told our webmaster Jake to correct "Nanja" where it was misspelled and he went through and changed all the ninjas to nanja (he's a Chinese speaker so there's some excuse, but not much since he's fluent in English.) Our recently updated site should be correct - click ninja.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart