So you quit tae-kwondo because of teh "stupid" belt system and that is all? well you obviously have not lost their point of view..if you are looking for tae-kwondo without the belts and trying to find it in another system..you will be dissapointed. Furthermore, you will miss out on the true lessons which will lead you to see why tae-kwondo is such a poor combat/street system.

Yes i know, before everyone rants and raves...jimmy woo of such and such a place in incredible...that is because he is a master and has taken hapkido as well or hwrang do...niot just tae-kwondo alone. TKD remains the most unrealistic system there is out there. The hands are forgotten and flashy snap kicks and showmanship becomes reality. Do you know how easy a kick from most people is to catch? You get guys in there for 4-5 years and they are still too slow to kick with power. TKD is a joke, if you get an elbow or a fist on an incoming leg, i guarantee you they will think twice about trying it again.

You are far better off where you are..you will actually learn to fight. TKD cannot be dragged through the mud enough in both Canada and the United States..it is pure and utter crap. Why anyone would buy into the hype and competitions is beyond me. Even watching the Olympic matches...i could see them getting thir heads knowcked off trying some of those kicks...the part you don't see is where the fight goes to the ground and the TKD guy gets fed elbows....thank god for the wistles and the poomsie

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..