Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CLF Masters

so..................uh..........

how do you guys do it?

Blog Entries
    Fu Pow
    I get you now!!! I seriously thought you where serious!! Its really hard to read people on this forum and I didn't know. Sorry.
    Serious and Joking. Good and Evil. Angry and Calm. Bright and Dark. Chaos and Control. Transparent and Opaque.

Blog Entries
    Yes. It's a fairly useless skill as it takes a while to draw them up and then you have to hold them up, so it's not very practical. But to just stand there and be kicked in the "nuts" is its only use I guess.
    Said the Shaolin monk to his student:

"You shall go forth into this world with your skills you have learned at the temple. Whever you go spread the skills you have learned to those that are worthy. From here forth as you walk the land you shall ever be known as "Tit Dong Se".......the " Iron Crotch Serpent".....now snatch the pebble from my hand....(Cue Wong Fei Hung song).

Originally posted by iron_silk
    so..................uh..........

how do you guys do it?
    We do it like Mantak Chia says: with an "inner smile"!

Blog Entries
    Or you can attach 100lbs of weight to your testicles and stretch um down to the floor (see this month's Kung Fu/QiGong). If you can't get um back up though....well....tough luck.

LOL.

Other bits do stay in the way, so, like any other kick, it still hurts. But you would avoid that sickening, excrutiating agony of crushed nuts!

How do you do it? With an inner smile indeed! It's kinda like a lifting womb breath with flexing of the perenium... oh man, I really have no idea how to describe it! Sorry!

There are better things to spend your practice time on.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

FP,

You can always dribble your balls!

Where is that story on Lee Koon Hung you promised?