Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The owner of the fliping out ninjas web page got sued?!?!

The owner of the fliping out ninjas web page got sued?!?!

It's a bit old but it's true!!

http://www.anycities.com/user/cnnnews/index.html
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Ninjas rock.

*wails on guitar*
    Fairfax Jiu-Jitsu

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Capoeira & Mixed Martial Arts

the flipping out ninjas were a scream
    aaahhhhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!! I think they are pretty cool in that warped sense of humor way

When asked about the lawsuit, Robert Hamburger replied "Ms. Evans is a frigg'n idiot. She needs to shut her mouth right now or I'm going to take a skinny dump on her scalp. "
    Despite the lawsuit, Robert says he will continue to tell people how sweet ninjas are "no matter what" and pork as many hot babes as it takes.
    sweeet

Sound like another case of...

BAD PARENTING on both sides of the case.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

iron fist pointed out something interesting about the link when this was posted a while back on the training and health forum.
    where's my beer?

MonkeyBoy Guest
    I believe he said to take look at the URL.

Is this for real? I always said that website would get into trouble sooner or later....... but is it really a 10 year old who'se doing it?
    Why is a 10 year old posting sexually perverse pics and talking about "porking" babes?

The post above is right... parenting on both sides seems non-existent. Shame if it's true.

2 things if it IS a 10 year old responsible for that site.

1. The professionalism of how that page is put together is pretty impressive for a 10 year old!

2. That kid is in dire need of a hard boot to the ass. Definitly needs an adult to spank some sense into his adolescent behind.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    I dont think the site represents any problem to the society as a whole. If the kid is 10 or what doesnt make a difference, the level of explicity displayed there both graphicly and textually is not in any way more agressive than how adolescent human males generaly comunicate with each other imho.
    There are much worse out there people should mind sueing (spell?).

Oh besides that i dont think its a law suit for real. If it is ill offer to host the site for the kid here in brazil hahahaha try and sue ME now, beotch
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

ironfist is laughing.
    where's my beer?

Ryu, you disappoint me. The graphics at the site say CNN, but the domain name of the url is anycities.com.

Did you know the word 'gullible' isn't in any dictionary?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

That site is fantastic. I laughed my as$ off at the home page. It reminds me of how I was when I was a kid.... (well, not much has changed )

"These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. " - realultimatepower.net

LOL
    I love it!!!! You guys should also read some of the postings on the forum they have about ninjas. The whole site really speaks to me ( If that's any indication of my maturity )

LOL!!!

I have a guy on my Dungeon forum posting as "Robert hamburger"

I wonder if it's the same guy?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    ironfist is laughing.

Dude, I remember when I pointed it out on the Training forum someone got all ****ed at me or something and was like "can't you take a joke?" Hahaha, and here everyone thinks it's real.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

LOL & LOL Agian!!!

Check out his "Hate Mail" page!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Ryu, you disappoint me. The graphics at the site say CNN, but the domain name of the url is anycities.com.

Did you know the word 'gullible' isn't in any dictionary?

Damm it..... Well in my defense, I get hit in the head a lot

Ryu

and I'm NOT looking in the dictionary............ well maybe just a peek....

Last edited by Ryu; 01-26-2003 at 06:31 PM.
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....