Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robert Fleming?

Originally posted by yu shan
    Not necessarily. Does your mind get cluttered with all this cross-training? Only so many hours in a day for the Mantis practitioner, if your taught right...no need for this cross-training. And for this apology, trying to keep the smooth side up. That`s for all the Peace-niks on KFO, in our school, we believe in pugilism.

I question why you do not give info on your profile, a typical lack of courage. To me, if folks are gonna use KFO, they should give some background on "their" martial art(s) as in your case. Badminton has a Martial aspect, why not check it out? Might help you on your mountain quest.
    I think the point being made is that your backhanded comment about WL taking you to the foot of the mountain might be made towards your style by some of those who practice other combative systems.

I'm not sure he was even talking about training in all of those systems. However, as far as getting confused, as someone who trains in all of the things listed by MArtist, it's not confusing at all. Each one compliments the other. You will never get confused if you stick to methods that are realistic and effective.

done

This has gotten way of topic.
    No mas.
    Best Wishes,
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!