Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: The Japanese gone and done it again.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    You
    can
    kill the revolutionaries
    but you cant
    kill the revolution
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Originally posted by extrajoseph
    Ryu,

Serpent is just being cheeky, he has done yoy no ham.
    I know. Ryu is an institution around here. If you don't challenge an institution from time to time it goes stale. I'm doing a service for KFO!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Laughing Cow
    FYI, the clothes those Ladies are wearing ARE see-though, but only if light strikes them from a certain angle.

No, they're printed.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent

I know. Ryu is an institution around here. If you don't challenge an institution from time to time it goes stale. I'm doing a service for KFO!
    Yes I know, no ham for him.

That's right.

No fighti'n!!!!!! Only childish induldgement is allowed here in diss here post!!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    No fighti'n!!!!!! Only childish induldgement is allowed here in diss here post!!!!
    That there's fightin' talk!

Damm1t!!! just can't get away from it!!!!!

He he he he
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

This is a volatile place!

inviting and inciting me to rise
    Have a cigar
    You gonna go far
    You gonna fly high
    You never gonna die
    You gonna make it if you try
    they gonna love you

Originally posted by Xebsball
    You
    can
    kill the revolutionaries
    but you cant
    kill the revolution
    Viva el presidente Ezekiel!!
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

whaddya mean not see through? printed? wtf?

I can see this trend growing big in my country
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I'm guessing its a printed 3D holographic image that "appears" at a certain angle.
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

a forcefield of thong
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I can't tell if everyone has a wry smile when they're posting on this thread or not but if not: http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

there are enough perverts in tokyo as it is without more coming over (hell I should know )!