Thread: For those of you with humor

Talking For those of you with humor

click here

BTW- contemporary wushu artists really are the most amazing athletes.

****. Those Wu-shu guys were pretty sick. lol @ romo!

Thats a pretty cool three man set, kinda "famous" if you will, I've seen a few more clips of that comp, those guys are amazing athletes. Some of that was some of the worst crap I've seen in a while, guess that was the point though.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Yeah I think the irony of having them on there is that they are deliberate acrobats and don't even kid themslves in belief of "martial"skill.
    Last edited by ShaolinTiger00; 02-07-2003 at 11:54 AM.

Yeah the acrobatics were nice. Good body control and all... something to be repected... Although those moves are shadows of the past of people who were alot better and more capable than we are... =p
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

I liked the guy trying to break the bricks with his head... he tried like 4 times? ouch!!!

he was behind the camera looking for more LSD.

The 25% or so of clip time taken from old samurai movies doesn't bolster their argument either.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

The guy breaking his head with the bricks...

DA SHAME!!!!...DA SHAME!!!
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

I'd love to kick anyone of them.. I'd start giggling I swear
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

while watching the clip, even before turning the sound on, I knew they would put C. Cox's "Everybody was kung fu fighting"...

Although it gives a funky touch to these funky demos, I still feel that it means one thing: kung fu is necessarily associated to phony non combative gym by the majority...
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

actually that modern Wushu in the beginning is pretty cool.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

What I find funny is that while it is playing 'Kung fu fighting' there is probably only one part of the footage that contains something of Chinese origin - the rest are mostly Japanese arts
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.