Excellent post, it has come at a time I am putting more thought towards my diet with training as I'm training quite alot now . Along with my kung fu things for fitness such as swimming to add but I have little indepth knowledge of nutrition with exercise(MA) etc.

Your post you say was towards weight training to enhance your MA(if I read correctly). On 3 days of the week I'm training a minmum of six/half hours kung fu each day and now added swimming in the morning and then what I can fit in at home the rest of the week but am guilty of what you say "over training/under feeding". I wish to add more weight training on those 3 days at school so could you suggest a nutritional intake that's suitable for something like kung fu.

I probably need correction but I see weight training for "Bodybuilding and such" different than the type of training you would do for kung fu. So would then your diet need to vary accordingly as well.I mean kung fu is more arobic so would need a different nutrition intake then you would for purely weight training yes? I hope you can understand my rambling, I know what I want to ask although not quite sure how to word it as it's still sort of new to me.

So I'm looking to start more weights to enhance my kung fu and am curious as to the recommended nutriional intake for that, would those guides you gave still apply "as is" for this type of training.

Anyway hope I haven't just made a mess of the basic question! Pleeease help !!

PEACE!!