Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day, Harlequin's Day

I thought Valentine's Day was changed to Singles Awareness Day?
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Sanjuro makes a valentine

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

You know what is truly horrific about the human centipede?
    Someone came up with that idea and someone pitched it to a production company and some production company thought it was a good idea and fianaced it !!!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

did that movie do well??? i saw the cover and made up my mind to not watch it within a heartbeat... stupid idea... most horror movies are garbage...

Aren't they making a sequel?

I was tempted to post a trailer for the uninitiated, but then thought better of it. Even the trailer can mess with you for the exact reasons s_j describes above.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Why someone would make a 90 minute mouth to ass flick is beyond me.

Good science fiction uses Brain to Brain technology.

Anyway, it's always nice to have a monumentally bad movie come out. The world needs Ed Wood too.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Why someone would make a 90 minute mouth to ass flick is beyond me.

Good science fiction uses Brain to Brain technology.

Anyway, it's always nice to have a monumentally bad movie come out. The world needs Ed Wood too.
    well, the completely retarded need something they can understand once in a while... these thinkin flicks just dont cut it for the truly stupid... they need their entertainment broken down into the simplest of simple or they just wont get it... but head up ass is something they can relate to...

Valentine's Day Solar Flare

Looks like the new solar cycle is beginning to ramp up. The sun emitted its first X-class flare in more than four years on February 14 at 8:56 p.m. EST.

X-class flares are the most powerful of all solar events that can trigger radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms.

This particular flare comes on the heels of a few M-class and several C-class flares over the past few days. It also has a CME associated with it that is traveling about 900 Km/second and is expected to reach Earth’s orbit on Feb. 16 at about 10 p.m. EST

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

I guess that this solar flair will affect our climate in one way or the other, resulting in the Global Warming conmen putting more blame on pollution and man made activities. If this happens, then we are likely to see more taxes, legislative controls and fines. That is, whatever they can get away with.

All of this, while the population is disputing what the "Democrats", said and did, and then what the "Republicans" responded and did, while failing to realize that they (as well as other political parties worldwide) are masks on the safe face, that face being - THE GLOBAL BANKING/CORPORATE CARTEL!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I guess that this solar flair will affect our climate in one way or the other, resulting in the Global Warming conmen putting more blame on pollution and man made activities. If this happens, then we are likely to see more taxes, legislative controls and fines. That is, whatever they can get away with.

All of this, while the population is disputing what the "Democrats", said and did, and then what the "Republicans" responded and did, while failing to realize that they (as well as other political parties worldwide) are masks on the safe face, that face being - THE GLOBAL BANKING/CORPORATE CARTEL!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post

we dont have to go there on every thread... 7868756987 threads dedicated to the NWO is enough..

The subject matter was relevant. Perhaps you can contribute in another way?

Is this in the news because Valentine's day is coming?

Sunday, 09 February 2014 16:25
    Superstar Jet Li shares how he WON HIS WIFE'S HEART

He may be an accomplished martial artist on the big screen, but in real life, Jet Li struggled for years to perfect the art of courtship.

Recently, the superstar opened up about his marriage and shared the practical promise that won him the hand of his wife, Miss Asia Pageant winner Nina Li, reported Yesky.com via Jaynestars.

Jet and Nina met while collaborating on the 1989 film Dragon Fight.

At the time, he was still married to his first wife but they eventually got a divorce in 1990. In later interviews, he reflected that he did not truly know what love was and only married to repay his wife for her love and financial support during his early career.

Fortunately for him, he did find true love when he got together with Nina, who gained popularity thanks to her beauty and svelte figure and went on to feature in many films during the late 80s.

Considering Li's a private person who rarely discusses his family or personal life with the media, it was a surprise when he spoke up on his own travails in love on an episode of reality talent show Amazing Chinese.

In a bid to help a contestant propose to his girlfriend, Li revealed how he won over Nina's heart -- despite being the least remarkable one among her many suitors.

"She had many suitors, and I happen to be the least remarkable. Being good at martial arts did not help at all," he said.

What finally won Nina's heart, he added, was just a simple promise: "From now on, I will give you every cent I earn!"

While it may seem unromantic by today's standards, Jet's willingness to give up his assets in exchange for her love exudes old-fashioned loyalty and commitment.

Moved by Jet's sincere promise, Nina married Jet in 1999 and the two continue to share a happy and loving marriage to this day. - Lollipop
    How romantic. Never mind that he left his 1st wife, Beijing Wushu teammate Huang Qiuyan, who he had two daughters with as well, for Nina.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Happy VD!

This came up on my newsfeed today and it reminded me of many of you (especially the 'help is at hand' part ).

10 places to avoid Valentine's Day
    13 Feb 2014 14:44

If you'd resigned yourself to a night in to escape the romance, help is at hand

To the singletons and cynics among us, there is no date more nauseating than Valentine's Day.

And this year, the Hallmark holiday is made even worse by the fact it falls on a Friday.

You want to go out - it's the weekend, after all - but restaurants are fully booked, bars and cinemas will be crammed with couples and there will be desperation on the dance floors.

But you don't have to resign yourself to a night in - we've put together a list of 10 places you can go to escape any trace of romance on the dreaded day.

6. Give cage-fighting a go

Cage-fighting, or mixed martial arts to give it its proper name, probably isn't most people's ideal date. Salford MMA has a beginners' class at 7pm on Friday.
    Zumba was #1.

And from the PAP:
    Photos: A special Valentine's Day greeting from the People's Armed Police

D'aww. Some especially romantic policemen and soldiers in Sichuan posed for these Valentine's Day-themed photos to express their most sincere wishes to all the military couples around the world.

If you haven't yet vomited from an overdose of syrupy love updates, enjoy this photo story of Valentine's Day through the years in China.

By Isabel Quan
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips