Thread: Shaolin Kung Fu Training Season starts!!!

Shaolin Disciple Guest

Shaolin Kung Fu Training Season starts!!!

Hello!
    This is Heming from Shaolin Temple.

It's very nice that you all have strong interest in martial arts, and Shaolin is the one of the origin of Chinese kungfu, there are about 15000 students come to Shaolin to study kungfu from China and all over the world every year, and I would like to help you if you are willing to study Kungfu here in Shaolin,
    introduce you to masters and invite you to join our training team, and also arrange your training life...

the new traning season will start on the 1st of March, 2001, after the Chinese Spring Fesitival, all the disciples and students will come back to Shaolin Temple and the warm Spring is back to Shaolin, you can also choose the Fall season to come which start in September, our training schedule is tight, 7 hours a day and 6 days a week, 11 months a year, you will have every January for winter vacation due to it's too cold to stay in Song mountain...
    the cost of training in master Shi Heng Jun's school is USD400/month include the food and a small single room.

The easiest way to come to Shaolin Temple is to take a flight to Beijing and from there you can take a 8-hour train to Zhengzhou city of Henan province, from the Zhengzhou railway station we will send a disciple to meet you…
    Be sure that apply for a 6-month Chinese visa before you if you would like to stay here more than 6 months, and After 6 months you can apply for the same visa again.

Let me hear from you again dear friend and wish I can help you with more!
    Best wishes and new year greetings!

Shaolin Temple Disciple's Team
    Heming, Shaolin Temple
    Photos of Shaolin Disciples
    Our Email:heming@shaolintemple.zzn.com

HuangKaiVun Guest
    Heming, what will YOU be working on in your kung fu training?

I myself am working on the Spear set from my Northern Shaolin style.

Kung Lek Guest

Hey There

Hi Heming

Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope that all is well with you.
    How are things at Henan?

peace

Kung Lek

GeneChing Guest

Shaolin Status?

Amitoufo Heming,
    Long Time No See
    Are you back at Shaolin now? How are things looking? We would love to get an update from you if you are there again.

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & kungfumagazine.com

Shaolin Master Guest
    Hello Heming, Xing Long, Da Jia Hao Ah?
    Hope all is well welcome back and I hope that we here about the adventures upon Songshan and some interesting discussions on Shaolin arts both Buddhism and Martial/Medical :)

Regards

Shi Chan Long

Shaolin Disciple Guest

Hello, dear friends, this is Heming writting to you from Shaolin Temple again!

Hi, everyone, thanks for your replies, so appreciate for you all are still here, nice to meet you my old friends again!!!

Yes, I am in Shaolin Temple now and it's snowing heavily, not very cold and everywhere is WHITE, it's a silver white world!!! It's been snowed for 4 times after the Spring Festival, the snow on the Song mountain is deep to knee now...but master said the trees and flowers will sprout again after 2 weeks, and all of us are here training very well, thanks very much and wish all of you have a nice training day!

Amitabha with the best regards from us!
    Yours sincerely,
    Heming from Shaolin Temple :)