Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegetarian

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    weren't you guys talking about the merits of vegetenarianism?

or was it vampirism?

I get those two confused sometimes.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Yuk. Vienna sausages are desperation food. If i'm down and out enough to eat those, you can be sure I'm washing them down with a nice can of Sterno.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

jes shews yer parents didn' raise ye up right.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

I can see this post finally got interesting!

Vienna sausages, as disgusting as they are, are the number uno food if you are in a boat, fishing. My dad raised my right. I mean, with the heat, the fishing, the rocking of the boat, vienna sausages look like t-bone steak after only a few hours. I could however, do without the goo that comes with them in the can. Gross.

oh, but that stuff makes em slide right down your throat.
    plus, it's flammable and can be used as fire starter.
    and it makes good suntan lotion.

Are you lot still speaking English?

Vienna sausages in goo?

Sterno?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Take your pic

or this brand

or my favorite brand

Serpent, maybe these will tide you over till RF posts her pics

MMm. They look meaty-good!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

sterno is a kind of semi-gelatinous cooking fuel-in-a-can. Sometimes used for heating Fondue pots and chafing dishes. It contains methanol, which is a nasty low-end way to get real drunk and then maybe die.

Ah, now if you'd said metho then I'd have been right with you. Why try to dress it up with some fancy name!?

'cause it's the Sterno-brand flavor that really makes it. Piquant, yet not too bold. It has a fruity finish you can taste just for a second right before you pass out.

www.curious3d.com

Fair enough. Maybe I can set up some sort of import business here, gettin git directly to the streets of Sydney..... Hmmm, maybe I've discovered my path to a fortune!

Wait a minute. Winos don't have any money, damnit! Another great plan scuppered!

oh, just put it in sparkly multi colored capsules and get your legion of loyal winos to sell it at the back doors of swanky dance clubs.

and for that, I claim 20% of all your profits. We never had this conversation.

www.curious3d.com