Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of monkey style was this?

Re: surferdude

Originally posted by carly
    Well, lots may have impersonated kung fu, but I could distinguish between garbage and skill even then, and this guy was good enough that I still remember hsi kung fu to this day.
    Which is part of what makes it so puzzling - that kind of skill doesn't come out of a vacuum - he must have been part of an established tradition or school, and there must have been others who learned it.
    Out of curiosity, how old are you?
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

He must be oooooooooooooooooold
    ***SONIC KICK***

yes

I'm an old dog, not a teen.

****, I forgot about that TSPK video... sorry man! I'm a dumb@ss

impersonators??

I know some people claim to be higher rank than what they really are or never finish their training and claim to be masters ( a certain monk comes to mind) but what do you guys mean about the imposters? I have never seen pauly zink move. I have only seen pic in the kf mags but why do you call him in impostor? It can't be because he has no experienc. I have been seeing him in mags since the 80's. His web sight also posts his lineage. so I don't see the problem.

I do know that 2 people claim the title "monkey king". Or should I say that there are 2 people that are refered to by others monkey king. zink and that petite chinese dude... forget his name. and can I say that I have seen him in mags often and heard that he had a movie out. "monkey fist" i think it was called.
    well can I tell you under no cercomstance should you buy this movie!!!!!!!!!! It was total $hit!!! Paulie Zink has got to be better than this guy!!!!
    If he isn't then I might as well claim myself "Monkey King"
    I should be fair and say that the movie was (obviously) from the 70's so maybe he has gotten better.
    monkeymaster

Paulie Zink is trash. The guy from "monkey fist" (Chan Sau Chung) is the best. Check out "Duel of the seven tigers" if you really want to sere SiGong Chan get down.
    For traditional kung fu go to http://www.taishingpekkwar.com

Richie

Can you tell us anything about what the monkey rope training consists of and what benefits it gives the monkey stylist who practices it? Thanks.

8. Thumbs up

Iīve read Zincīs stuff is not for real,not ape kf.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

It gives you strong fingers, wrists, and arms.
    For traditional kung fu go to http://www.taishingpekkwar.com

the only thing I can judge zink by

was a clip I saw from his monkey self-defense video on dragonslist a while back, and it was pretty awful, verging on comical.