Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

well that's nitpicking now, isn't it.

maybe you're still a smoker. I'm not.

I worked hard to lose that nasty-a ss habit and the stigmas associated with it. I am within my rights to claim my non-smoking title. I earned it.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

maybe you're still a smoker. I'm not.

I worked hard to lose that nasty-a ss habit and the stigmas associated with it.

maybe you're still an alcoholic. I'm not.

maybe you're still a junkie. I'm not.

maybe you're still a crackhead. I'm not.

Don't let your guard down buddy. All it takes is one smoke/drink/hit/fix and you're back.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

bah.
    s'got nothin to do with keeping my guard up.
    I'll never smoke again.....

unless I catch fire.

edit:
    it just doesn't have a hold on me anymore. at all... perhaps I just don't have an "addictive" personality (if there is such a thing).
    Last edited by Ming Yue; 07-24-2003 at 08:23 AM.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

I can really feel that I'm not addicted anymore. I'm going thru a real hard time due to some family matters and I just put my stress in other things, like building up energy for training. And it really works
    The Six Diseases:

1-The desire for victory.
    2-The desire to resort to technical cunning.
    3-The desire to display all that has been learned.
    4-The desire to awe the enemy.
    5-The desire to play the passive role.
    6-The desire to get rid of whatever disease one is affected by.

Occasionally when I'm drunk
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

I used to smoke during my high school days, I quit because I found out all the cr@p Menthols did to your lungs. I wasn't a heavy smoker, did like 3-4 cigs a day.

Benefits:
    Stopped shredding my lungs with stuff in those cigs (they have bits of fiberglass is what I've been told)

That money is now used to pay my cell phone bill.

Stopped coughing up all that flem and spit, I hated that when I smoked.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

i have already had cancer once and might be working on round two yet i still smoke.
    where's my beer?

I quit smoking June 25, 2003. Smoked about a pack a day for 17 years. I was in good shape for a smoker, so I thought

I can run 3 times as far now, fight 3 times as long, I generaly feel better, smell better, have more energy, sleep less, etc.

It's worth it, but only when you get to the point where YOU don't want to smoke any more. Notice I didn't say, "when you want to quit" I said, "When you don't want to smoke anymore."

I started waking up and coughing black $hit outta my lungs, that made me not want to smoke cigarettes anymore.

I quit six years ago. I feel six years younger than the day I decided to quit!... It really makes a difference.

I'm sure the national cancer council or the national anti-smoking council can provide you with back up evidence of that list. I've heard it several times......

( side note : was totally blown away in China by the amount of smokers, the quantity the av joe smokes ( up to 3 pks /day ) and the cost of cigarettes ( as cheap as 3-4 quai (RMB). Crazy)

4 quai! That's rediculously low priced.
    But I'm glad I don't smoke.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I smoke two packs of filterless Lucky Strikes through the hole cut in my throat for the tracheotomy.*

* This may be an exagerration.

when i had my wisdom teeth removed they said i couldnt smoke or i'd get dry socket from the vacuum you create when taking a drag off a cigerrette.

i do smoke non filters and i smoked through my nose for nearly 2 days.
    where's my beer?

'dro

Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
    i do smoke non filters and i smoked through my nose for nearly 2 days.
    You get my nod for being one tough son of a beach.