Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Southern style do you know have ever beaten Northern style?

Ben Gash Guest
    You really need to spend more time on your English homework. You can't spell and your grammar is terrible.
    I also didn't hear you say you'd be there...

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
    the wise use them only when they have no choice"
    Lao Tzu

joedoe Guest
    Don't bother arguing with these idiots guys, it is obvious they know nothing about kung fu. The best way to deal with a mantis is to use bug spray :).

LittleGrasshopper Guest

Alright Then Here's Proof

Okay Merciless you want proof then here goes:What style defeated northern kung fu? Well the truth is a Lama Kung Fu stylist did at one point and his name was:Wong Yan Lam.Maybe you heard of him? Anyhow legend has it that he erected a platform in canton to show the effectiveness of the style and in a two week period he defeated some of the best fighters,and became feared throughout all of china.Not only that but members of the ching dynasty also learned the style and defeated the monks of the shaolin temple in the sixteenth century.I am not saying that northern styles are'nt effective they are but you wanted proof so there you have it.

Lucky Red Guest
    to whoever thinks northern is so much better
    than Southern ......why do i even reply to this post

i dont know how this lame thought got into youre
    head but there are No superior styles yes it is True a good Northern Stylist May beat a Southeren
    and the other way around it all comes down to the
    individual someone said Sothern styles lack speed
    do you think Wing chun lack speed?

i myself Train Hung Gar and i like the Style very much it has every thing i need for the moment
    i am to fight different People in the Near future
    i have Fought many people some have beaten me
    some have not usually it comes down to have Trained hardest and have more innate Abillities in
    Fighting also sometimes people have a good day

this is just how things Works it has nothing to do about what style is best that is just Nonsense
    i have yet to see a style that is invincible
    i have seen Fighters that would shatter youre
    poor illusion of reality . it seems you have trained and seen far to little

The Killer Bee and the Honey Bee have the exact same venom, the only difference is attitude.

Our NORTHERN PRAYING MANTIS,are the kungfu PRO'S.
    There are a lot of fakes,circus kungfu out there,esp the shaolin ,they developed there flowery style to impress the locals so they can get more handout and donations.we are the kungfu professionals.

kelvein chan

Lucky Red Guest
    attitude.

Lucky Red Guest

to merciless figter

hahahahhahaha i laugh of youre Pathetic reply
    youre post fu is no good

The Killer Bee and the Honey Bee have the exact same venom, the only difference is attitude.

joedoe Guest

mercilessfighter

When you say kung fu pros, do you mean as in prostitutes? So you are kung fu prostitutes as well as being menstrual discharges.

Interesting.

qwackdragon Guest

north vs south ??

i tyr to incorper ate both northern long fist and southern white crane in to my fighting style. both complement each other. northern seems to be long to mid range fighting and southern white crane mid to short range maby each style emphasizes a different area but the out come is the same with any compleat system. dont let them hurtyou ... :eek:

Juggler Guest

Sigh...

ABandit:

"The best way to deal with a mantis is to use bug spray."

I practise Southern Praying Mantis.
    Please be careful... :D :D :D

-----------------------------------

TO: mercilessfighter, bestallstyle, 5star praying mantis

Haven't you learnt anything from your 'pro' kung fu training? Have you no respect?

You say that Southern Kung Fu practisioners are all words and no action. It is you who are all words and no action. You brag about how superior Northern KF is, and have no mettle to show it.

Hypocrites!

How many Southern KF stylists have you defeated? That is, southern stylists of equal expertise? Not rookies!

And don't give me crap about how we haven't come up with any names yet! It is you who continually harass Southern KF styles, not us. Turn your challenge around and solve it yourself!

It is the individual practisioner who possesses and uses his/her art. Kung Fu by itself is as useless as a car sitting in a dump. Comparing two styles by themselves is simply non-sensical.
    As self-proclaimed 'pro' KF experts, you should already know that!

You three troublemakers cause only havoc and division amongst members of this board, and wreck what might otherwise be good and intelligent discussions. So switch off your computer and do some real Kung Fu study... it might help you before your frail psychological conditions deteriorate even further.

----------------------------------

All I can do is shake my head and sigh.

Sincerely,
    Juggler

[This message was edited by Juggler on 03-05-01 at 03:54 AM.]

Ben Gash Guest
    Pro? Pro? They make their living by engaging in life and death combat against skilled martial artists? I really don't think so! You Live in Australia, not 1870s Canton!
    The reason we aren't coming up with any names is because fighters such as Wong Fei Hung, Chan Heung, Lam Sai Wing and Tam Sam beat so many people they didn't bother keeping a record of names and styles.
    The fact that Keo Yu Cheong respected Tam Sam enough to allow his students to train with him, and vice versa, suggests that he must have thought that his kung fu was worth something!
    Really, this is getting old.

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
    the wise use them only when they have no choice"
    Lao Tzu

Juggler Guest

Boot them

I think the three antagonists need to be banned from these forums. Any moderators reading this?

joedoe Guest

Juggler

My apologies. I didn't mean all mantises :).

Lau_Gar_Kuen Guest
    Who let the dogs out?

Your father did.

kelvein chan