Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush made easy....

Bush made easy....

Now it all becomes clear as to Bush's objective as to what he wants to do with Iraq.

http://www.democracymeansyou.com/sat...plainified.htm
    Last edited by Repulsive Monkey; 02-17-2003 at 09:21 AM.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Well, THAT was stupid.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Hmmm

I was bored and I saw the truth, what you gonna do shoot me??

LMAO at that pic!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Old but eerily accurate.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

what you gonna do shoot me??
    One can always dream

Lightbulb

Here's some more truth. saddam has been persecuting people in and around
    iraq for years. The Kurds, iraqi Christians, etc etc... if Bush is going to do the
    right thing then his motivations become less important.

hmmm

I don't disagree with you that Saddam is less than amiable, and we all helped him to do this when both US and UK (yep we're guilty too!) supplied him with arms not so long ago to maintain his military enforcement of his own people.
    Bush is no hero, he persecutes his own people with self-interested policies that they don't want. I'm sure it was with mosy Americans interests that USA of all places should of stayed withiht the Kyoto protocol, but no Bush pulled out c'os he thought that a) they was no money to be made in being Green, and b) his cronies all work in the Oil industry and they financed him getting into his presidency.
    Yes you're right Saddam is a murderer, but in the same breath you cannot deny that Bush is a crook. He has little compassion if at all, just look how long he spent on his ranch on holiday as soon as he got into office, I mean what a disgrace to his own people that he shunned them for months.
    Saddam is self-centred and power hungry and its clear to see that Bush, just like his father, is no different. In fact the only difference is one is willing publically to be more audacious and conniving than the other. But in the end they are just as bad as each other, Saddam creates an atmosphere in his own country that most of his people do not care for, and similarly looking at the news over the weekend in the States, Bush is creating a state in his country that most of his people are very vocally declaring that they don't care much for either.

I don't agree with all of Bushs policies, motivations. But saddam needs to be dealt with. let's say how Bush deals with saddam is the only thing you agree with as far as his political actions are concerned. The protesters here are ignorant of the situation in the middle east. A lot of people here just dont know about how saddam and freinds persecute various groups and religions there. saddam calls the usa "crusaders"..........

hmmm

The protesters here are ignorant of the situation in the middle east.
    These are either extremely well informed words, or very foolish generalisations to make. In one fowl swoop you've managed to lambast every American who is protesting against immininet war with Iraq just because you feel you know something that they don't. With quotes like that I can only assume you are the President of the USA incarnate! What is it that you know thato ther Americans, Britains, French, Germans etc don't know?? There are politicians in many countries, including your own and mine that are against this war and they are privy too loads more sensitive information than you and I, so what do you know that all us ignorant people don't know?

The American government persecutes its own by the over-enforced alleigiance to the Christian fundamentalists that take up office within the White-house (namely **** Chaney et al). By allowing such religious bias to inetrvene at such a top level, this ignores and by and large is persecuting those who do not follow it by its well know/founded outspoken tripe on various topics as morality,education,lifestyles etc all in the name of Christain fundamentalists that rule the roost in Amerivan state offices.

I dont know anything that others cant find for themselves, for instance saddams actions are well documented and the situation concerning north africa, iran, iraq, the Kurds, the Lebanese, (check out G.O.T.C.) is all available info that concerns the actions of fanatical muslims against various native middle east peoples. Simple stuff, really. Europe started the crusades, maybe they should finish the job.

But saddam needs to be dealt with. let's say how Bush deals with saddam is the only thing you agree with as far as his political actions are concerned. The protesters here are ignorant of the situation in the middle east. A lot of people here just dont know about how saddam and freinds persecute various groups and religions there. saddam calls the usa "crusaders"..........
    Why Sadam and not North Korea? They're much worse off, and a larger threat. Or all these African nations with their constant wars? Isn't there a pretty strong Al-Qaida presence in Africa? Wouldn't all this money for war be better spent combating aids and helping promote democracy there? I think that would go a long way towards making us look like the good guys and combating terrorism. As long as there's inspectors in Iraq doing their jobs, Sadam's not going to be using his WMD's so then he's just not much of a threat to the US.

Braden Guest

Repulsive Monkey

"we all helped him to do this when both US and UK supplied him with arms not so long ago to maintain his military enforcement of his own people."

a) That's not why we supplied him with arms.

b) That does absolutely nothing to change what he has done.

"Bush is no hero, he persecutes his own people with self-interested policies that they don't want."

a) They don't want them? Says who; you? He was elected president. Maybe you're not familiar with the idea of a representative democracy?

b) Is there a problem with self-interest now? Would it make more sense to you if he supported self-defeating policies?

"I'm sure it was with mosy Americans interests that USA of all places should of stayed withiht the Kyoto protocol"

Absolutely, categorically incorrect.

Kyoto protocol would have unemployed millions of Americans. I rather suspect they didn't want that.

"a) they was no money to be made in being Green.

Yes there is. There's money to be made in anything which is going to cause money to exchange hands.

"b) his cronies all work in the Oil industry and they financed him getting into his presidency."

Incorrect. He got the presidency through an election.

"Yes you're right Saddam is a murderer, but in the same breath you cannot deny that Bush is a crook."

Yes I can, watch: Saddam is a murderer; Bush is not a crook.

"He has little compassion if at all..."

Says who; you? How much money have you sent to Africa, for instance, to help combat the Aids epidemic? I must surely imagine it's less than what Bush has.

"just look how long he spent on his ranch on holiday as soon as he got into office, I mean what a disgrace to his own people that he shunned them for months."

a) Even if true, this has nothing to do with having compassion.

b) Going on holiday isn't shunning people.

c) Going on holiday isn't a disgrace.

"Saddam is self-centred and power hungry and its clear to see that Bush, just like his father, is no different. In fact the only difference is one is willing publically to be more audacious and conniving than the other. But in the end they are just as bad as each other..."

Bush is plenty different. For example: Bush isn't trying to ethnically cleanse the northern part of the country he runs. That's a pretty huge difference; want to hear more?

"Saddam creates an atmosphere in his own country that most of his people do not care for, and similarly looking at the news over the weekend in the States, Bush is creating a state in his country that most of his people are very vocally declaring that they don't care much for either."

a) Once again, Bush is the elected leader of his country; maybe you do not understand the idea of democracy. (Saddam is not)

b) Nowhere near "most" of the country was very vocal about declaring their opposition. In fact, nowher

Assuming 1,000,000 American protesters (a very liberal estimate), that's only 0.3% of the population, a very far cry from "most."

"There are politicians in many countries, including your own and mine that are against this war"

There are politicians in both countries that support and oppose any idea thinkable. That's how politics works; it's not a notable remark.

"The American government persecutes its own by the over-enforced alleigiance to the Christian fundamentalists that take up office within the White-house (namely **** Chaney et al). By allowing such religious bias to inetrvene at such a top level, this ignores and by and large is persecuting those who do not follow it by its well know/founded outspoken tripe on various topics as morality,education,lifestyles etc all in the name of Christain fundamentalists that rule the roost in Amerivan state offices."

Care to substantiate that remark?

P.S. Long story short: basically every statement you made was demonstratably utterly incorrect. This is probably what sapphire tyger meant about people being ignorant.

Braden Guest
    Brad

"Why Sadam and not North Korea? They're much worse off, and a larger threat."

Because it has absolutely nothing to do with arbitrarily deciding who is 'more worse off' or who is 'a larger threat.'

Iraq is in violation of a UN agreement that they themselves agreed to as part of a surrender arrangement following the Gulf War. What this is about is demanding they cease this violation.

Braden, Bush did not get elected. Gore had more votes.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash