Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: War Protest Pictures

wow... the broken records still play on...

They just want to be left alone to donate so they can feel good about themselves. They are as responsible as the evil they blindly follow.
    I do agree with you guys about this point, but there have been instances in the past where western 'aid' has done more bad than good.
    I know you all know about the whole thing with Nestle in India.
    Now I'm not agreeing with the Greenpeace-Zambia stance but I do feel this needs to be pointed out also...

greg
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Originally posted by Design Sifu
    Actually, most of the libs have cut and run. Or, found clever ways to dodge a response! You all left Diego to represent your case.

That's ok, though. I have to get back to work myself. Workout, then play practice tonight, Tai Chi class tomorrow morning, and I'm at work the rest of the weekend. Later.

Braden Guest
    Glad you dropped in for a meaningless snipe. Good job.

Originally posted by dnc101
    Diego, about all I got out of that last rant is that you worship a fat statue, you hate Christians, you hate Bush, you're apparently willing to overlook Jane Fondas' murderous indescretions because she has nice gamms- did I miss anything? Hard to say for sure. I get a little dizzy trying to follow your posts.
    im sorry if you have troubles reading, i tend to type quickly in issues i dont really care about

yes you missed everything, i dont worship sh*t, and bush is a careless idiot in my opinion...so what you up to this weekend, any good plans?

Originally posted by dnc101

Actually, most of the libs have cut and run. Or, found clever ways to dodge a response! You all left Diego to represent your case.

That's ok, though. I have to get back to work myself. Workout, then play practice tonight, Tai Chi class tomorrow morning, and I'm at work the rest of the weekend. Later.
    your first paragraph made me lol and think fu** u...funny in para2 you answered my last post with the weekend joke

"But as long as the majority of liberals are willing to follow their rabid, hate filled mongers of death and destruction, we'll have death and destruction."

"And, KC, it was the epitomie of rational posting when taken in context."

No, sorry, it wasn't. Perhaps you're confusing epitomie with epillepsy. That seems quite likely.

So, how many conservative forum members does it take to bully Diego into submission?

It's amazing, some conservatives on the forum seem to have their own thoughts, and some just repeat each other, like parrots, but less colorful.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 02-22-2003 at 12:39 AM.

i dont think diego can be bullied in to submission - good job son! stay grimy!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

It's amazing, some conservatives on the forum seem to have their own thoughts, and some just repeat each other, like parrots, but less colorful.
    We have our own thoughts.

We don't just repeat each other.

We are not like parrots.

We are not less colorful.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Unhappy Only vaguely related..

but then, no one listens to anyone else anyhow...
    On February 26th, every Senate office will receive a call every minute from a constituent, as they receive a simultaneous flood of faxes and e-mail.
    I hope they lock these Spammin' slime up! Repeating each other, indeed! Flaunt it if you got it is their motto, I guess...

[note please: if you like this sort of nonsense...it applies to constituents, not foreign nationals]
    Last edited by ZIM; 02-22-2003 at 08:59 AM.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Quick check in at noon.

Originally posted by diego
    ...funny in para2 you answered my last post with the weekend joke
    It's like I been tellin' ya, Diego, I know what yer a thinkin!

KC, I repeated some points because:
    They bear repeating.
    No one has successfully refuted them, so they are still valid.
    You libs have a habbit of ignoring them, so it's necessary.
    They are relevant to the topic I'm discussing or the point I'm making.

I'll put my thoughts here up against yours any day. Side by side comparison of all our posts. Judge them for content, clarity, logic, technical proficiency, you name it. All anyone has to do is a random search on both of us. Put up or shut up.

so to sample the records sound as it skips, lets break down the reasons for and agianst war.

im agianst it because of the obvious peace issue of innocent casualtys will die, and war is childish. also im worried about it as i feel bush is incompetent going up agianst psycopathic serial killers alla saddam...which really i dont know how one in my perspect could feel pleasant about the situation.

so im outside the playing field. all you jane fonda loving libs and all yall hick mahfuqn con's just kidding........sorta

lib's why you agianst the war. con's why you for it or why do you not feel worry or whatever with bush as your leader

fucqing drones

seriously, keep it to one paragraph no more then ten sentences...treat this question as a poll

They made it up, we'll bring it...

These are the facts. Nothing in "civilized" society has changed for 10,000 years. Yes technology gets better, but the way the "e-lite" control things is based on polytricks older than any political system. The media is one of the many acts of prestidigitation. Pharaohs will be Kings and Queens, who will be Presidants and Prime Ministers. Viziers, High Priests and Generals will be Lords, Counts, Barons and Generals who will be CEOs, Senators and big business billionaires. Very simple, yet quite elaborate. Too easy to see for some, impossible to visualize (ever) for most. That's why they do it like that PEEPS!

As for the liberal vs. conservative media, that isht is ridiculous. Liberal and conservative are terms the system made up to confuse the fact that they are both proponents of the beast- Cannibalis-, I mean, CAPITALIZing CAPITALISm! Don't think capitalism can be permanent. Something so selfish could never benfit the majority of human beings. We are in a transition. The "civil war" has begun. It's on the D-L and folks refuse to believe it, but oh well. Get fair, change for the reals or get taken out- not literally you savages. You old models are OTD. You are just in denial. You Egypt lovers love de-Nile so much, hahaha (sorry bad joke)!

There is a reason they say "the revolution WON'T be televised"! The media ain't got a clue or a say because they're in on the "quickening". The True World Order has enterd the fray.... Good Day!!!
    Last edited by 'MegaPoint; 02-22-2003 at 04:59 PM.
    The morrow beckons...

Smile

^ WORD?.

Smile

Dude, Jello Biafra's been saying that for years!

Hey, I found this so all of you can just get it out of your system!
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب