Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: split personalities?

In that they're both self-portraits?
    I wish. No matter what I try...Kung Fu, knives, religion, I just can't seem to develop the right set of attributes necessary to sprout a championship-caliber handle-bar mustache.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Re: split personalities?

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    So, having nothing better to do, i was looking at ip's on the forum here and was noticing that there are a few people here who have more than one ID.

What's even funnier is when they reply to themselves all seriously.

That is just weird guys.
    Actually I notice this anomoly all over the web, where people will have two or more id's in a discussion or usenet group and will go on and on to themselves as if they have any hope of convincing peeps of something.

Anyway, for this particular board, this shows a remarkable lack of Kungfu and respect for the intelligence of others.

As a kungfu person, you likely don't have any problem walking through pretty much any door and stating who you are and why you're there.

Of course there are the chain yankers and puff heads, but those guys never had it and until much later, they likely never will.

It's a crying shame to see these things at times.

Anonymity has it's purpose, but honestly fellas...
    It's not difficult to tell who's for real and whos not on the net.

Find it in yourself to express your kungfu. How can you be true to yourself if you can't be honest with others?

You cannot.

food for thought
    cheers
    ever thought they may be married?...which since there isnt many females here, that makes for alot of gay-trolls on the board!.

Re: split personalities?

I'm not saying your coming out of left field but...

Who wrote Shakespeare? Who was Machiavelli? Who was Lao tzu? Who was the Platonic imitator? Confucious... Socrates never documented his ideas... So who wrote Socrates? Who wrote the dialogues between Shiva and his wife Parvati? Who documented the events during Genesis and the Great flood in the holy bible?

You recognise the names Mark twain, Voltaire and Dr. Seuss? Sure, everybody does. None of those names are real.

You just negated an entire tradition of western and eastern literature, art, science, philosophy and metaphysics...

Ones actions and expressions makes ones name.. Statements like these are suspitious.. The purveyors of martial artist throughout history have always tryed to rewrite history and the rules to fit their viewpoints.

The most outspoken and clever of them put themselves up on a petastal to be worshipped and adored by impressionable young minds. Becoming the unwitting spokespeople for the twisted viewpoints from a system that were ultimatly piecemealed together by those that live free to be unregulated and uncontrolled by those very same conventions of the system(s) they created to be followed by others...

Yawn....
    --
    Mountweazel (n.) the phenomenon of false entries within dictionaries and works of reference. Often used as a safeguard against copyright infringement. The Liar's Dictionary by Eley Williams

Royal Dragon is me, and on rare occasion, Terri posts under the name Royal Empress. Since she posts from my computer, and I have a semi static IP, she has the same IP as me. Sometimes, I have a freind over who ocasionally postst form here too. When that happenes, his IP is the same as mine. On an occasion or two, I have accidentally posted as Terri, becuase she was logged in, and I wasn't paying attention till it was too late.

If I forget to pay the cable bill (Becasue I'm a lazy cuss), my Ip changes every time I dail up on Netzero.

I see this on my forum too. Certain peple you can tell thier scedual because they throw one IP between 9-5, and a seperate on form 5:30 till about 7:30 the next morning.

Then you have the Chung Moo Doe guys. They all have the same Ip, but a variety of differnt dumb names, yet say almost the exact same things because they are blindly following what thier Master tells them to say online. We know, however, it's really about 8-10 different guys.
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 03-02-2003 at 02:45 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

the ringing of the division bell had began
    Have a cigar
    You gonna go far
    You gonna fly high
    You never gonna die
    You gonna make it if you try
    they gonna love you

Why did you reanimate this dinosaur?

It would be nice if there were a way to figure out doubles here, besides guessing, but we all know its a fantasy.

t-rex dinos rule
    Have a cigar
    You gonna go far
    You gonna fly high
    You never gonna die
    You gonna make it if you try
    they gonna love you