Thread: Bruce Lee Seattle footage

Bruce Lee Seattle footage

I implore every fan of the man and his art to please help me. There is Seattle footage everywhere, I have mpegs from Kazaa showing Bruce doing Lop Sao, Chi Sao, Chain punches, etc. I am not talking about a documentary ask and discussing silly things like whether he was murdered by the Triad I am only interested in footage so this is what I will do to get the ball rolling:

Lop Sao Excercise-
    on Kazaa, Just put bruce lee or lop sao in.

Bruce chi sao-
    www.geocites.com/kid227

All I ask is that if you visit this link give me some type of response.
    Any footage from the Martial Arts exhibition would also be appreciated. Thank you brothers!!!!!!!!!!!

wassup Lews,

That link you posted doesnt work dude. I'm really interested in seeing that footage you spoke of, although i have a slow connection at the moment

Please let us know if you put it up again,

Cheers,

pseudo

Same thing for me, it didnt work. And when I typed in lop sao on KaZaA I got no results.
    I have a signature.

try to post the link again, correctly..

I doubt he will, this thread is over 2 months old and he hasn't posted since April 23rd. Ive e-mailed him AND sent him a PM and got no response too.
    I have a signature.

I downloaded the bruce lee lap sao clip and a few others from kazaa over a month ago now i think.... you guys arent missing much.
    p$Łud0

I've seen a couple of his footage back when he was in Seattle and LA. They're interesting and you can tell he was VERY VERY FAST.
    A