Thread: My Shaolin brothers and sisters...

My Shaolin brothers and sisters...

I submit that you're all pig-****ers. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for all of you, but you are without a doubt all pig-****ers.

Thank you brothers and sisters for your time.

Remember, I like eggs. :D

danny from miami Guest
    aaaaahha

CrossTrainer101 Guest

You're right.

You're right,

I ****ed your mom last night and she is definitely one ugly pig.

frosh2786 Guest
    haha i like that comeback ddude, mind if i use it myseklf? BTW i noticed your from cincinnati, do you take KF? if so where? i have been looking for KF for the longest time here!

O.k.

O.k., so Frosh is an illiterate pig-****er. My mistake.
    Crosstrainer, are you sure you had sex with my mother? Doesn't that violate your Shaolin vows? At any rate the reason I ask is because my mom has alzheimer's and can't remember what she does from one minute to the next so I would suppose that is why she gave it up to such a pig-****er as yourself.
    Don't get me wrong my shaolin brothers. It's just that you're dirty pig-****ers, that's all.

Did you know Buddha was a pig-****er? Yep.

frosh2786 Guest
    bagwa boxer...you seem to be quite knowledgable in the art of pig-****ing yourself...may i ask under whom you trained? i would like to learn some of your abilities...perhaps i could bring a pig over to you and i could watch you spar?

frosh

frosh's little 15 yr old punk ass wants to bring me one of his pigs over. Sorry, I don't take sloppy seconds from anyone.
    Ask your mother, she'll tell you.
    In the mean time, you are still an illiterate pig-****er. And yes, Buddha ****ed-pigs too.

I myself however...

I myself however have enormous genatalia and frequently have sex with petite, well-endowed women who like to pleasure me orally.

Protein; it does a woman's body good...real good.

[This message was edited by BagwaBoxer on 03-11-01 at 12:28 PM.]