Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    don't fall for it Robin. Notice serpent hasn't posted to this thread till a woman offers to post pics.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I'm not concerned.
    Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

uhh, "wink, wink"
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Originally posted by Oso
    don't fall for it Robin. Notice serpent hasn't posted to this thread till a woman offers to post pics.
    Geez, don't post until you've got something constructive to add and then immediately get accused of cruising!

(Notice, only posting with something constructive to add.)

(Oso.)

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

geez

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

boo boo. hold on.

Robin
    Last edited by Robinf; 03-17-2003 at 12:28 PM.

Here it is. The lighting isn't too good, but you can see some definition starting in my abs, arms and chest.

Sorry it's so small. My phone line was dead this weekend and I had to do this from work, which meant bitmap not a gif. I'll try to get a gif with better lighting next weekend.

Robin

19 downloads and no comments. You guys are mature. Thanks!

Anyone else going to add pics?

Hey Robin

Hey how much are you squatting?

Later

Brian
    I fear not death, for when I meet him I fully intend to kick him in the balls! HARD!

165 lbs, 3 sets of 8.

And, I do 3 sets of 4 one-legged squats standing on a coffee can, without holding on to my foot (a vast improvement over the past few months).

y?

Robin

Robin, good physique. Looks like functional strenght too. Your arms and core look very strong, but, if anything, your shoulders are a little behind the rest. Is there a particular reason for that?

Thanks for posting though, it's good to see how other posters train and develop.

Thanks for the compliments. I work hard.

I hadn't really looked at my shoulders. I was more so looking to develop my core this time. I didn't realize how far behind some parts were. On to the extremeties.

I will admit I'm not that creative as far as shoulder exercises go--yawn. I do shoulder press, single arm, but that's it. I really should throw in a couple more. It might actually look nice to round them out a little. I'll throw in some and we can call this photo "before." I'll experiment and see what exercises don't bore me.

If my legs would just show muscle, I'd be happier.

Robin

Cool. Be good to see the "after" picture in a while!

As for legs, some legs are genetically very lean. But you're on the right track with the single leg squats, etc.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Hey Robin..long time no hear. Good to see ya.

Sounds like you're hard at it as usual.

I know squatts are foundational but I've always preferred seated leg press, leg extensions and ham curls to bring about the legs. To each is their own and we do react differently..part of the time spent is to find our groove and experiment what works, what works better and what does not, eh? <----Canadian content.

Seeing yas posted a pix - I agree the shoulders are out of proportion. But it is easy to see why..you are not concentrating on them. Part of our workout routine has to be to decide what it is we want to achieve...and why. There is a huge difference in how we might go about building power vs aesthic vs sport specific enhancement etc..

nospam.