Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Crotch?

I think the first sentence sounded more jamaican than scottish.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

guess it depends what accent u say it in ok heres a scottish romanization of what we would say:

Tha's riyt! An feel free tae bust ma ass aboot any impropher spellin an yoosage errurs aye shud make.

now thats MUCH worse LOL

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

lol

Yoosage makes me think of sausage. mmm sausage .
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

You take that back!
    sorry i was being heretical and blasphemous

seriously though, i have met many artists who are just 'expressing', and dont think about the communication aspects to their work. Thats why those ones tend not to be so successful imo.

dawood

Sausage? have you ever seen haggis or black pudding?

dawood

No offense, but haggis makes me want to hurl. Black pudding is strangely delicious .

after eating it at least 2 days per school week for 7 years (with turnip and potato), i agree on the haggis part

as for black pudding... its ok. my religion now forbids us to eat blood so i dont have it

dawood

Just my personal take.

I would rather see educational articles on esoteric gung fu systems like you did on that old black tiger article or articles on kung fu fighting tactics for our modern day enviroment.

That's all. Smoke 'em if you got um.
    Regards

Pulling with the pee pee

I think it is almost like an art. It takes a lot of concentration and dedication to get it right.
    I was there when master tu was pulling my truck....and let me tell you...at the time...i was thinking...."man, this ain't right" But then you think...what is the point right? It's to be proven of the iron body. Hard qigong as you would call it.
    I think you have to be really talented to do all that.
    One of the Shaoling munks that was there, pushed a car with a spear to his throat. That was pretty amazine too.

We get a lot of people that order this . Asking if it will enhance their sexual performace and such. You know it can right?

10. Thumbs up

I believe that the use of such obscure product for enchancing oneīs "vitality" may possibly fend off the psychosomatic causes of weakened "vitality" in sexual activity which often is the cause for lack of it.

Maybe it should be called yinjing shen gong?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I don't think it is superfluous at all Black Jack.

It is for the purpose of pointing out what the human body is capable of with persistence and hard training.

A more practical application of some of the more curious iron body techs such as golden egg or iron crotch would be the ability to withstand a strike to an otherwise highly vulnerable area of teh anatomy.

There are dhyana exercises that allow you to slow your blood flow which is highly useful should you be injured by being cut for instance.

These types of Kungs are indicative of what is possible. They do provide interest to those who do not have much of an understanding of asian martial arts and what is entailed in the undertaking of their practice. They are meant I would think, to draw the neophyte closer in interest to the overall offerings of qigong and Kungfu exercises.

The iron body and the iron palm are yet more results of methods drawn from the same principles as those that are employed in iron crotch training.

mpo is that these articles are of high interest and show us all that there are things we can achieve in the curriculum of our kungfu practice that sets kungfu apart from all other arts and gives it just that little bit of "more" than what is offered in your standard "punch, kick and grab" curriculums. For those who have practiced for a good period of time, the endless stuff regarding position, punching and kicking etc etc can get a little ho hum.

I realy like the emphasis that KFQG has been putting on various gongs and systems of gongs for enhancement of ones Kungfu skills.

Keep it up! (metaphorically speaking that is )

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

"Keep it Up"

Yeah.... always trying to

'specially with master Tu giving us the occasional training session

I enjoyed the article and found it informative, with respect to Qi Gong.

We get a lot of people that order this . Asking if it will enhance their sexual performace and such. You know it can right?
    Not to mention the awesome small talk you could make at parties! "What did you do today Golden Arms?" "Not much, you know, worked, went to practice, PULLED A TRUCK WITH MY ****, you know, the usual"
    -Golden Arms-

Grandmaster Tu

I've been covering GM Tu Jin-Sheng now since 2001 and I must say he is one of the most extraordinary master that I have ever come in contact with. Like I mention in our current cover story, and I quoting myself now which is a little odd, "he's exceptional even if your overlook his truck towing skills." He's definately controversial, but I like that personally. The reaction he elicits I find particularly interesting, since it swings from prudish denial to impressed acceptance. But I think we can all agree that he pushes the edge of the envelop of practice, and that is worthy of coverage to me.

FWIW, GM Tu has set up shop here in an empty part of our office building. He has been teaching us some Taoist qigong, and his understanding and instruction are very deep. So I'll certainly have more about Tu in upcoming articles, but I doubt I'll do much more on the crotch. The rest will probably be straight up training and Taoist qigong techniques.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart