Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Crotch?

for you ****s who just can't get enough Iron Crotch !!!!

When do I get to learn some qigong?

You've gotta swing over to our side of the building when you hear us being beaten with the big stick!!!

With this stick ? But how do i get to know when that is going to happen? I don't know what time he is doing that at

sometimes it That one... other times it's this one .

I thought everyone would hear us while we're getting smacked with a huge wooden stick.

i hate getting hit with a stick or hitting myself against a wall. its very annoying

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

7. Thumbs up

Or you can afford THIS!!!

http://www.redreef.com/

The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

stick it!
    Your only limitations are the ones you set for yourself.

"Me, I always tell the truth... even when I lie. " - Scarface

"It's about the energy, about concentrating on a single point in time." - Chen Zhen

"Playing video games does not make strong muscles. However it builds lighting fast eye to hand cooridantion and reflexes that allowed me to defeated the former heavy wight san shou champion of the world." - Ralek

Margina

GM Tu gave two free seminars here over the last two Saturdays (see our own calendar .) Sorry you missed them. If you start training with us, maybe someday you could tow your own truck.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

missed him again....

I'd just like to add my support for Master Tu and KFQG coverage of his methods and philosophies. I too, saw Master Tu pull Margie's truck (I was wondering who was the "lucky" person..., man I'd get a bumper sticker or something!) and I can attest to the reality of his training. What really impresses me, though, is that Tu Jin-Sheng is not just a master of pulling heavy objects with his equipment, but is a master of his life - it seems so well balanced, with martial kung, internal kung, music kung, medicine and the most incredible art and paintings... he certainly has set a higher standard of the term "master" for this humble-I, and has given me much to aspire to. (not that I should let my ambitions get in the way or anything, right??? )

"It is wisdom to know others... enlightenment to know one's self.

The conqueror of men is powerful, but the master of himself is stronger..." (Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - verse 33)

Herb Ox...

Hey Dude... are you THE Herb Ox?
    of ROTR fame?

I oversaw your... ahem, appearance on the "cover" of KFQ sort off on the night of the Monster truck PULL you mentioned...

have you come out to any of GM Tu's seminars?

herb ox - not just bullion anymore

Sifu of Design,

Yes, you have figured out my (not so) secret identity...

Are you referring to the "cover" the Lenape Brothers and I-self posed fo and then drew straws for the best copy? Are those files long gone?

BTW - if you had any say on my "cover" appearance (with the brothers) slamming the log into Shi Guolin on the DVD's... Big Up & Thanks... otherwise, pls. give my thanks and praises to those who were involved

oh yeah...

heheh... that was such a Slammin' pict.

...er, Pun intended, I guess.

I had some input, but that pic spoke for itself... it just had to be out to use... another case of being at the right place at the right time.

Yeah, hung with the Bro's last November & it turned out their Mom gave away the cover pic... it's on my HD somewhere... I keep comming accross it every so often.

So when are you & the little miss gonna be in the Bay area again?

we should hang.

but er... not like IRON CROTCH hang...
    Like how I swung that back on topic eh?

speaking of swinging...

I fashioned a makeshift iron "hanger" out of a large eyebolt and a construction washer... I've got the sash, the silk "tie" and weights... but, do I really need the funny shorts to complete my 99 Power Practice?

Now I just need the Video

Hmm... seems like a gathering of the vibes is warranted! Perhaps a St. Patrick's day / full moon / equinox meeting???