Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Crotch?

there was an article on the iron crotch guy i the mag. aparantly he can teach it to women also
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Quote Originally Posted by gwa sow
    there was an article on the iron crotch guy i the mag. aparantly he can teach it to women also
    OMG, now that is a scary thought. No way I want to ever find a woman with a larger "member" than me.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Y'all are like a bunch of school boys...

Read the articles - it's free access, you know...
    Surprisingly, women can actually practice Jiu Yang Shen Gong too. Female students can train by inserting a special ping pong-like ball in their vagina. This ball is attached to a rod, and then hung with heavy weights just like a man's *****. While a man can begin studying this qigong at any age, a woman can only practice it before she reaches menopause.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    Quote:
    Surprisingly, women can actually practice Jiu Yang Shen Gong too. Female students can train by inserting a special ping pong-like ball in their vagina. This ball is attached to a rod, and then hung with heavy weights just like a man's *****. While a man can begin studying this qigong at any age, a woman can only practice it before she reaches menopause. [/QUOTE]

I think I saw a stripper do that once.......

ouch i broke a finger
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Hey Gene, happen to know if there'll ever be a video with decent english translation?

instead of peeing in the morning do excersise to sweat it out? man! i can see myself now. what excercises could i do while im holding my pee in? a dance maybe? or some jumping jacks? does any one have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by spiraler
    instead of peeing in the morning do excersise to sweat it out? man! i can see myself now. what excercises could i do while im holding my pee in? a dance maybe? or some jumping jacks? does any one have any suggestions?
    Hang a 50lb weight from Mr. Wilson. It'll make you sweat.

-Will
    Last edited by wdl; 03-23-2005 at 10:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Fu-Pow - Saw? Not felt?

Shaolinlueb - Just your finger?

FngSaiYuk - That is an English translation. In fact, I worked on that translation, so it's decent.

spiraler - Sweat and pee can be uncomfortably close, chemically speaking. Personally, I enjoy passing fluid out of my *****, so this part of the practice would rob me of one of my few morning pleasures.

wdl - Actually, there's a lot of qigong, and - for lack of a better term - self whacking, prior to any weight lifting. It's quite extensive, and rightly so. You wouldn't want to make any mistakes with Mr. Wilson, would you?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

FngSaiYuk - That is an English translation. In fact, I worked on that translation, so it's decent.
    Ahh, good, then it's a different video than what I had seen in the past. Looks like something else made it to the list of stuff I'm gonna be getting from MAM.

We carry both

We carry the original Mandarin version, previously only available in Taiwan, as well as our own English translation version.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    my sihing is crazy with iron body. we break the wax wood staffs over his back and shins and he laughs at us. hsi arms are hard. he gave 5 or 6 big guys a couple tries each to hurt him by kicking him between the legs and it did nothing he walked away laughing. but then again this guy for fun jumps off his hosue and falls out of trees.

that guy's creating too much jing. he'll have a blow out one day. try getting him to light step. it's the opposite of being able to take a hit/fall. I knew a guy who used to practice his iron shirt by having his brothers take staff practice on him while he did tai chi....

From the article:

When you wake up in the morning, do not urinate. Instead, exercise to sweat it out.
    wtf? I read a similar thing in Jackie Chan's book. He said his teacher at the school said if you had to pee it meant you weren't training hard enough and sweating enough.

Um, it doesn't work that way.

Hey Gene, in the videos can you see his d.ick?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Crotch training.

I know, I know... What a title!
    But I do have a topic and I thought it deserves its own thread (instead of being combined with the ongoing Iron Crotch thread).
    My first question is about Iron Crotch. I've seen the results of the training. But what is the process?
    The second is about pulling the testicles into the body (as seen in Kung Fu movies lol). In this video, the skill is identified as "Sun Sook Gung". Anyone know anything about this and what the training involves?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLrGBrIzhQ
    Last edited by The Xia; 05-17-2007 at 09:30 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    one of my mentors in SPM, told me that this will occur as a natural byproduct of the practice of Sam Bo Ging. Well, so far, I am a beginner in SPM,so as it stands,things are still status quo downsatairs. Maybe I'll practice this summer in the pool. Y'know, cold water an'all...