• Yes, I agree with the war AND its reasons

17 25.37%
  • Yes, I agree with the war, but not its reasons

9 13.43%
  • No, I dont agree with the war OR its reasons

41 61.19%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Do You Agree with the "War on Iraq"

"1.) Just because I am Iranian doesn't mean I'm muslim.

You might as well be.

2.) There are over a billion muslims in the world, how do you come to the conclusion that they hate the US and Israel?

I am tired of being politically correct about it. When 911 happened they were video taped dancing. Those animals. We should have hit them with a nice 500 pound bomb.

3.) Why do they 'hate' the US and Israel? Is the government or people of the US the 'good guys' and muslims 'the bad guys'? If not, how is it?

Exactly. The US government is clearly a good guy. No matte what you paranoid haters think.

4.) Are the intention of US politicians and businesses generally pure and good?

You relate making money with greed and evil. I know people who are rich that are very high quality, educated, human being who sacrificed their youth to go to law school andmed school to have the better things in life. I think people in this country are generally good. Period. Even George Bush.

5.) If as you assume, I 'hate' America, then why is it the policies I propose would have saved over 1000 US servicemen, saved a hundred thousand innocent civilians, and with 200 Billion dollars, we woudl have created one of the newest science driver infrastructure development projects to generate millions of jobs."

Again more made up facts. We did not kill 100,000 innocent people. That was from some liberal British survay. Our bombs are way to accurate. As far as 1000 serviceman. We lost more than that in a single battle in every war we have been in. But you space headed liberals will scream about how big the loss is. I know now you'll say 1 life was too many but that isn't the point.

Originally posted by mortal

You might as well be.

Really? Why? Do you even know what it takes to be a Muslim? I dont know why I just asked that, obviously you don't.

2.) There are over a billion muslims in the world, how do you come to the conclusion that they hate the US and Israel?

I am tired of being politically correct about it. When 911 happened they were video taped dancing. Those animals. We should have hit them with a nice 500 pound bomb.
    But those were about 50 people, the muslim world is about a billion people. All over the world, sympathy came in. Even in Iran, they held candle light vigils for the people who died.

Also, how about the dancing Israelis who were video taping the entire event and cheering in NY? Should we now eradicate Judiasm because of those guys?

3.) Why do they 'hate' the US and Israel? Is the government or people of the US the 'good guys' and muslims 'the bad guys'? If not, how is it?

Exactly. The US government is clearly a good guy. No matte what you paranoid haters think.
    So the US Government has 100% purely good intentions?

4.) Are the intention of US politicians and businesses generally pure and good?

You relate making money with greed and evil. I know people who are rich that are very high quality, educated, human being who sacrificed their youth to go to law school andmed school to have the better things in life. I think people in this country are generally good. Period. Even George Bush.

So going to Law school in your youth makes you a better person? Does that mean John Edwards is also a good person?

5.) If as you assume, I 'hate' America, then why is it the policies I propose would have saved over 1000 US servicemen, saved a hundred thousand innocent civilians, and with 200 Billion dollars, we woudl have created one of the newest science driver infrastructure development projects to generate millions of jobs."

Again more made up facts. We did not kill 100,000 innocent people. That was from some liberal British survay. Our bombs are way to accurate. As far as 1000 serviceman. We lost more than that in a single battle in every war we have been in. But you space headed liberals will scream about how big the loss is. I know now you'll say 1 life was too many but that isn't the point. [/B]

Oh ok, well if we didn't kill 100,000 innocent civilians, how many innocent civilians have been slaughtered so far? How about $200 Billion dollars wasted and no weapons of mass distruction? That was the whole rationalé for the war, saddam had weapons and they were going to get in the hands of terrorists who would nuke us. With $200 Billoin dollars, you could have had this whole mess taken care of years ago, and alot cheaper too.

You might as well be.
    serenity now....

alas....this being a free (enough) and democratic nation, everyone is allowed to state their opinions......even mortal

so im allowed to state mines in saying that this has to be the stupidest sh!t i've ever seen on this forum and thats saying alot.... your either a troll or a complete moron and theirs not much difference between the 2.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht
    serenity now....

alas....this being a free (enough) and democratic nation, everyone is allowed to state their opinions......even mortal

so im allowed to state mines in saying that this has to be the stupidest sh!t i've ever seen on this forum and thats saying alot.... your either a troll or a complete moron and theirs not much difference between the 2.
    I was hoping I could help bring out the best in people, yet it seems the worst is comming out.

Anyone that says "mines' is a mongoloid.

The US government is the best example we have in the world today of how to run a country and the world.

There are many more "governments" commiting much more massive crimes against humanity then us. Why aren't you on here complaining about them? Because you are a monday morning quarterback america hater. You are on the right site. Most poeple on here are little college kids that think they have life figured out. Because their liberal professors are pumping bull**** into their little fragile minds. When you guys grow up you will see how oblivious you were to a growing terrorist threat. The world should know, you convert to terroism, you die.

lol @ mortal.

you're paranoid man.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Ever since those animals blew up where I worked I tend to be a little paraniod. Did I mention I felt the first bomb at the trade center.

I hope the terrorist aliens are burning in hell at this very moment. Even that is too good for them.

When you guys grow up you will see how oblivious you were to a growing terrorist threat. The world should know, you convert to terroism, you die.
    you're paranoid man.
    Maybe not.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

No.
    A unique snowflake

nobody says terrorism isn't real.

certainly, it comes from several areas. From the Middle east. to spain, to Ireland, to Africa, To south america and certainly within the borders of countries such as teh US, the UK, Canada, France, Germany, etc etc.

It is not all Muslim based groups either, although they certainly have been getting a good share of the spotlight for the last...well, most of my life.

But, there is also a problem with foreign policies of "have" nations towards "have not" nations that in some cases creates the terrorist organizations as a response to the policies that effect and affect 1000's if not hundreds of thousands of lives.

Yes, there are countries that are far worse to their people than the US or any of the aforementioned countries ever have been or perhaps ever will be.

It is interesting that if there aren't many things in the way of business interests in thos countries, then not much is done. For instance, any number of African nations, notably rwanda and the Sudan, where millions have died at teh hands of armies that are armed with weapons purchased from -have- countries and supported givernments of those nations or indifference towards them.

In my opinion, political will of the western nations is fading fast. Even our own Prome minister bowed out of an opportunity to visit one of teh afflisted areas in Sri Lanka because there is civil strife in the area. But he wasn't the only one who was dissuaded from heading into the Tamil regions, Annan was also talked out of going. In my eyes that is a pathetic exploitation of the situation on teh Sri Lankan governments part and weakness of political will on the part of anyone who doesn't enter the afflicted area.

People are dead there too and people need help there too. Politics is no excuse for this behaviour and I am a little more than ticked that Martin didn't go. Once again he is turning out to be a waffling and indecisive shell.

In the meantime, Iraq has managed to avoid a lot of news coverage because of the disaster. Which is in some ways lucky for the white house cause the stuff that's going on is same same.

As well, I find it interesting that the Abu Graib flap is getting smoothed over and people who were taking orders and still attest that they were taking orders are taking the fall for teh likes of rumsfeld and the blundering bureaucrats who have somehow managed to keep their jobs and even get lauded for their gross incompetence.

It's enough to make you throw your hands up and walk away sometimes. However, it is also enough to drive another generation to pick up a gun and charge at the people they feel are their oppressors.

that's not gonna stop, and "killing them all" is about a barbaric an option as you can get. Face it, the west is seen as opportunistic barbarians everywhere but on the glowing warmth of their own tv screens. The hardest thing to look at and deal with is most often ones own dismal failure.

I can only hope that the west can have enough balls to right some of the wrongs we are inflicting on the world by our ability to do something about it and our indifference that leads us to do nothing but continue to look after our own fat selves.

avarice is disgusting in any form from any corner.
    The "christian" thing to do is to hate the sin, but love the sinner.

I don't hate america, but I question it's expansionist and oppressive foreign policies and the support of those in power who abuse the wealth and power they are given by the US and the rest of teh G8 and WTO and IMF and all the other groups who keep those wallets getting fatter and fatter.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Anyone that says "mines' is a mongoloid.
    ya know..... i didn't know conservatives came so stupid... and a rascist ***** too. your 2 for 2 douchebag...

god your an ignorant *******. i would say im sorry for you but im not. im just waiting for the next round of darwin awards nominations to be announced. your a shoe-in.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

And here we go again...

"Also, Israel had invaded the countries around it such as Egypt, Lebanon, and so fourth. Israel also is in violation of the majority of UN resolutions against it, Has confirmed weapons of mass distruction that can reach the USA or anywhere int he world, and is in the only country in that region to be in a agressive military occupation with severe human rights violations using the confirmed war criminal tactics of Nazi General Jurgen Stroop."

I wonder why you're singling out Israel and not a different country. Since when are UN resolutions legally binding? That forum is a vent for those countries who hate the US and other Republican governments (note that I am not using democracy b/c the US is not a democracy, we elect representatives to congress, we don't vote on laws ourselves)

Military occupation? First of all, this doesn't exist. Ifyou deny the Jewish right to a state, then you might as well stop reading now. The modern state of Israel won the land in war. If you ask me, that land has always been Jewish land.

Second, since when does a victor in war have to give back land? Last time I checked, that has never happened in the history of the world. The Ostrogoths gave Rome back to the Romans after taking it over? The Muslims gave land back to the various people in Africa after taking it over? The US government gave land it conquered back to native americans? If this applies to Israel, then force all countries or political entities that have won a war and conquered territory to return it to the losers. Preposterous, isn't it?

WMDs? So what? It's for self defense. Besides, Israel has never openly said they have WMDs, they only said they will not be the first nor last to use them. Israel has never threatened a country with WMDs. Israel has never attacked unless provoked or it feels its security is at risk. Any government has an obligation to protect its citizens. Anyone with half of a brain will agree with that statement. That is unless you apply a double standard to Jews.

As for Inhumane treatment - look at the PA first, then Israel. The PA treats its citizens much worse than the IDF and Israeli government does. I dunno where you get this from. The Arabs in Israel can go around freely, with maybe some hassling from security so noncombatants are not killed. Since you have not seen the facts on the ground and I have, this is simply idiocy and I'm just going to ignore it.

If you going to raise issues like this, at least provide facts, not accusations and wild half-ass statements. Use reliable sources, not the news media since they overexaggerate everything. Maybe bother to look at actual research.

Peace
    Last edited by HopGar; 01-17-2005 at 06:55 PM.
    Zvika

The facts are simple:

Without US and British support, international terrorism cannot exist in the way it does. From Wallstreet to British Banks, the $600 BIllion dollars of drug money get laundered. Do you guys know how heavy $600 billion dollars is?? Why can't we track it? We can, but it's laundered openly in London where they don't check to see where the money came from. London also doesn't extradite wanted criminals and terrorists to other nations. For example, when the US barricks were bombed in Doha, Saudi Arabia, the leader of the movement called the attacks 'intellectually justified' safe from London. THe southern columbian drug lords openly launder their money in Wallstreet, and they call it a 'peace'. The Chechnian terrorist druglords have their headquarters in WASHINGTON DC people, we could have arrested them before the Belsan slaying in Russia, but we're addicted to the drug money.

Furthermore, US policies after 1961 went to a policy of colonialism where you depopulation other worlds, so the bankers of the US and Britain can keep their raw resources and minerals for themselves. They make the people of those countries slaves through financial dictatorship, and kill whoever rises up against the nazi like policies (or just slander them to death and get rid of them somehow). People who scream for a military option to bomb the hell out of them are generally retarded and very ignorant.

You want to give me a source?
    Zvika