Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wat kung fu to use against a girl stalking me

Unhappy Wat kung fu to use against a girl stalking me

lets just say if there is this pretty girl i met recently who has told me she likes me and wants to be my gf. she is now calling me about 10 times a day, trying to get me to see her. but i absolutely do not like her that way at all and have stated it really clearly. she is currently waiting somewhere asking me to go there and meet her and she has waited like about 3 hours...

what advice do u guys have? its kinda freaking me out. i think she has like tried to ring me about 15 times today and sent me about 5 sms messages begging me to see her.
    its really scary...i don't think the kf i've been taught has shown me anything i can use in this situation...

I have an idea, tell her this

"My mum is my hero. Mummy wants me to train MA cause those bullies frighten me with their glasses and laptops, and those mechanical pencils, oh noooooo, but I want to train so I can protect her, my mummy rocks ! She is so cool when she is around, all I need is her to survive in the Saharan desert ... "

If she dont run, errr sorry I cant help you hehehe

Why don't you want to go out with the pretty girl. Is there something you would like to tell us friday?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Send her my way.
    I have a signature.

ok she just tried to call me again 3 times in the last 15 mins sigh...
    no confessions to make guys i'm hetero.
    i dun wanna go out with her cos basically i don't like/luv have any feelings beyong purely physical attraction. she is defintiely looking for luv of the steady relnship kind and i'm not going to mess around with her feelings.
    the really really freaky thing is that we have only known each other a really short time and she is getting so all over me its actually putting me off. its like she has become obsessed with me. she told me she can't stop calling me, she wants to talk to me see me, blahblahblah
    she is coming onto me so strong its really quite disturbing.
    another thing is she is only 18!!! too young for me.

another thing is i've already tried to make myself seem like a bad guy to be with but she won't listen. i never realised having an attractive girl going crazy and obsessed about u could be soooo disturbing when u have no feelings for her at all.
    i told her i wasn't available etc
    she just sent me a message again
    saying she doesn't care if i don't like her just to come out and see her
    and thats its freezing where she is waiting...

Yeah, she wants you to keep her warm.

And where exactly IS she waiting, hint, hint?
    I have a signature.

being a badguy might make her to be attracted to you more. Here are some suggestions. Choose your favorite way.

tell her that you only want her as a friend and nothing more. If she refuses. Avoid all contact from her. Tell her that if she don't stop that you'll call the authorities.

Tell her to give you a BJ while you film her, and if she refuses, tell her that she doesn't really like you then. "If you really liked me then you would." type thing. Tell her that you have no use for her and to leave you alone if she refuses. If she doesn't, well uh have fun.

Or you can bomb her phone in return. Keep calling her. Leave messages on her machines saying how much you miss her etc., Be indecisive. Ask her to go out and don't say anything. Get her to start the conversation. Say sorry a lot. Be a total wuss. After a while she'll realise that you're freaky and boring and will want to leave you.

girl stalker

friday,
    Same thing happened to me several times.
    Last time the lady came to my bakery and went berserk.
    The cops came to take her away.
    She just came back later the next day.

Solution #1
    Avoid her until she finds someone new.

Solution #2
    Tell her your herpes are acting up and you'll see her in a couple of days.

Do her and be done with it...
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

Hey Friday. Hows things going other than this chick? Hows training?

Although somewhat funny, this could turn into a bad situation very quickly. This worst thing to do with these kinds of people is to lead them the wrong way. There is usually no quick fix for this kind of stiuation. I'd say keep avoiding her, and eventually she'll go away. Usually. If she has never seen you with another girl, you could always use the old "Look, I didn't want to have to spell it out for you, but you've left me no other choice. I go the other way...if you know what I mean". But that can backfire too.

Crazy chicks are like dry itchy skin. When you try to get rid of the itch, it comes back twice as bad. Eventually if you ignore the itch it goes away.

Good luck.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

You need to choke her to death with your co ck.
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

being stalked = sucks.

Don't tell her you "go the other way," friday. She'll start thinking she's on a mission to "save" you and she'll be twice as hard to shake off.

She have friends or parents you can talk to? Tell them to please get through to her to leave you alone, you're not interested. It may speed things up and could help if she goes really batty and starts accusing you of things you didn't even do.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

Dear Penthouse Forum...

I don't consider myself an attractive man, but the other day while fishing in my ice shanty, ... Bull Pucky!

Or,

Dear Ann Landers,

Whine whine whine whine whine, what should I do?

______

She's obsessed with you? Can't figure out why, from your post you sound like a real pu$$. Just let her know the real you and she'll be running for the door. Girls may say they like the sensitive types... that's what they say... if that were true, the geeks that hang at KFO wouldn't have to hang here so much.